Nicholas Cage to star in ‘The Vanished’November 14th, 2007 - 2:24 am ICT by admin
Larysa Kondracki and Eilis Kirwan have penned the script for movie, with Noah Rosen and David Alpert of Circle of Confusion and Tracy Seward producing.
The thriller revolves around a father who goes in search of his college-aged American-born Muslim son, who’s missing overseas, reports Variety.
Production is scheduled for the spring 2008.
However, before he starts shooting for the flick, Cage will first be starring in Darren Aronofsky’s indie drama “The Wrestler”.
He most recently wrapped a remake of “Bangkok Dangerous,” as well as the sequel “National Treasure: Book of Secrets.”
Abu-Assad drew acclaim for “Paradise Now,” an Oscar-nominated 2005 film about two Palestinian youths drafted to become suicide bombers. (ANI)
- Mickey Rourke to star in 'The Courier' - Oct 13, 2010
- Rachel Weisz real actor than movie star: Director Kondracki - Oct 14, 2011
- Russell Crowe confirmed for 'Noah' - Apr 24, 2012
- Vanessa Hudgens to star in serial killer movie - Sep 13, 2011
- Former U.S. President Carter calls for including Hamas in peace talks - Oct 20, 2010
- Assad's father-in-law gives advice on covering up violence - Aug 03, 2012
- Armed conflicts result in underweight babies - Jan 19, 2012
- Palestinian prisoner's wife delivers baby via smuggled semen - Aug 13, 2012
- Awlaki's latest fatwa calls for destruction of buildings - Jan 18, 2011
- Russell Crowe to direct biopic on Bill Hicks - Jul 24, 2012
- Palestinians organise local marathon to reject Israeli one - Mar 19, 2012
- Assad mystery lover to get PhD from British varsity - Jul 08, 2012
- 'The Whistleblower'-poignant, gutsy, topical (IANS Movie Review) - Oct 22, 2011
- Vanessa Hojda attaches Nicolas Cage's photograph instead her of her resume for a job - Jul 10, 2012
- My character is heart of 'Drive Angry': Amber Heard - Feb 25, 2011
Tags: assad, bangkok dangerous, book of secrets, born muslim, circle of confusion, darren aronofsky, david alpert, focus features, hany, indie drama, kirwan, national treasure book of secrets, nicholas cage, oscar nominated, overseas reports, palestinian youths, paradise now, spring 2008, suicide bombers, treasure book