NFL Cheerleader Donna McCall Weds Butch Patrick Of “The Munsters”July 31st, 2010 - 7:29 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
July 31, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The former NFL cheerleader Donna McCall is all set to marry her childhood crush Butch Patrick. The couple announced the news few days back to a reputed media source. The couple embarked on a whirlwind romance and Donna McCall recently accepted Butch Patrick’s marriage proposal. Donna McCall in one of her interviews said to a reputed media source said that her first crush was Butch Patrick.
The NFL cheerleader was an avid fan of former child actor Eddie Munster of “The Munsters” and she wrote her first fan letter to him back on 1964. Even when the show ended Donna McCall continued writing letters to him all this while as she could not get over her crush. However, one day the actor replied to one of her mails where he gave his phone number. The cheerleader said that she was nervous when she first called him and felt as is she was 10 years old child again. The conversation was lightened by Butch Patrick who put her quite “at ease” and also handed the phone to his mother to talk for sometime.
The couple kept in touch after that and their correspondence turned to love. The couple met each other at the DraculaCon II in May this year and Donna McCall told in her interview that when she met him for the first time, she felt like she had known him “forever”. The couple has recently shifted to West Chester, Pennsylvania where they stay together. However, it is expected that the couple will exchange vows this year only, but they have not yet announced the date and place.
- Eddie Munster Enters Local Jersey Rehab - Nov 12, 2010
- Butch Patrick Diagnosed With Cancer - May 13, 2011
- Child actor who played 'Eddie Munster' - Butch Patrick heads to rehab - Nov 12, 2010
- Davina McCall All Set To Host "The Biggest Loser" - Oct 10, 2010
- "The Real Housewives Of Atlanta" Star Kim Zolciak Pregnant With Her Third Child - Nov 23, 2010
- Melissa Rycroft To Know The Sex Of Her Baby In Few Weeks - Sep 27, 2010
- Donna packs off Kyra in ITF tennis championship - Mar 23, 2012
- Christopher Jarecki, Wife Alicia Silverstone Expecting Their First Baby - Jan 15, 2011
- Love Hewitt happy in new relationship - Jul 31, 2010
- Brit grandma convicted of bestiality for sex with rottweiler - Feb 16, 2011
- McCarthy's son misses Carrey - Jun 07, 2012
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Picks Out Three Engagement Rings - Jan 26, 2011
- Danica McKellar Upbeat About Being A New Mom - Dec 07, 2010
- Kim Zolciak is expecting a baby with Kroy Beirmann - Nov 23, 2010
- Ines Sainz Faces Harassment From New York Jets - Sep 14, 2010
Tags: 10 years, butch patrick, childhood crush, correspondence, eddie munster, fan letter, few days, former child actor, former nfl, gina gomez, marriage, marriage proposal, mccall, media source, munsters, nfl cheerleader, phone number, west chester pennsylvania, whirlwind romance, writing letters