Next ‘Girls Aloud’ album will be different: RobertsSeptember 5th, 2011 - 1:46 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 5 (IANS) Girls Aloud star Nicola Roberts thinks that the next album from the girl band will be made ?differently?.
The band, which split in 2009, consisted of members Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding and Kimberley Walsh. They will reportedly reunite for their 10th anniversary celebration next year.
“We’ll make this album differently if we make a record. I’m a different person. I’ve grown up a hell of a lot since we made our last record. So it’s going to be different,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 25-year-old as saying.
The group is planning to record a follow-up to their 2008 album “Out of Control”.
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010
- Girls Aloud to regroup without Nadine Coyle - Jul 29, 2010
- Spice Girls performance made Harding nostalgic - Aug 27, 2012
- Sarah Harding wants Girls Aloud to regroup - Oct 24, 2010
- Girls Aloud are more like colleagues than friends: Coyle - Dec 06, 2010