Newton’s schizophrenic film careerSeptember 20th, 2011 - 1:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 20 (IANS) Actress Thandie Newton says her film career has been “schizophrenic” because she has done a variety of roles.
Newton, who played a jilted lover in the comedy “Run Fatboy Run” and an underhand accountant in crime drama “RocknRolla”, believes in not repeating any role, reports contactmusic.com.
“As an actor I always try to do as many diverse roles as possible. I’d generally describe my career as a bit schizophrenic to be honest, because I never seem to be doing the same thing,” contactmusic.com quoted the 38-year-old as saying.
“I think it’s the best way to be though, to play as many different roles as possible,” she added.
- Turmeric - Thandie Newton's beauty secret - Feb 22, 2012
- Thandie Newton opens up about her affair with John Dulgan - Jun 08, 2011
- Eva Green still takes acting classes - Jun 24, 2011
- Thandie Newton loves freckles - Jan 23, 2012
- Brad Pitt wants more comedy - Oct 10, 2011
- Schwimmer shocked Andre with song request - Oct 27, 2011
- Thandie Newton fell in love with hubby at first sight - Nov 08, 2009
- Jolie criticized over Cleopatra role - Jun 18, 2010
- Awards are funny: Morrison - May 29, 2011
- Jackman grateful to still have acting career - Sep 16, 2011
- Arterton doesn't want to be a 'pigeonholed' actress - Mar 08, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger wants to play a nerd - Oct 04, 2010
- Jay Sean's acting dreams - Nov 08, 2011
- Kim Kardashian to do cameo in sitcom - Jan 06, 2012
- Radcliffe to star in 'The Amateur Photographer'? - Feb 17, 2011