Newlyweds Robbie Williams, Ayda Field talking babiesAugust 8th, 2010 - 3:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 8 (ANI): Newlyweds Robbie Williams and his bride Ayda Field are already talking babies.
The couple is planning to have six kids.
Williams said that he wants two kids with Field before adopting another four.
“Kids are definitely on the horizon. I’ll probably have a couple of my own and then adopt as well. I want to adopt a few,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying. (ANI)
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie inspire Robbie Williams - Jun 07, 2010
- I want to adopt orphans: Robbie Williams - Jun 20, 2010
- Robbie Williams weds lover Ayda Field in LA - Aug 08, 2010
- Robbie Williams wants babies in 2012 - Oct 04, 2011
- Robbie Williams Weds, Plans Second Reception in Turkey - Aug 10, 2010
- Won't educate daughter in LA: Williams - Sep 11, 2012
- Robbie Williams wants to adopt from Haiti - Jun 07, 2010
- Singer Robbie Williams weds actress Ayda Field - Aug 10, 2010
- Robbie Williams too 'selfish' to be a dad in the near future - Oct 11, 2010
- Robbie Williams to marry lover Ayda Field - Aug 06, 2010
- Robbie William proposes to girlfriend Ayda Field on radio show - Nov 27, 2009
- Ayda Field walked down the aisle with 8 dogs as bridesmaids! - Aug 11, 2010
- Robbie Williams wanted a low-key Las Vegas wedding - Aug 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams back with Take That - Jun 20, 2010
- Robbie Williams to be dad - Mar 30, 2012