Newly wed Pammy reads gambling hubby the riot actNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:07 am ICT by admin
A source said that the newly married Pammy wasn’t impressed by what her hubby was up to.
“Rick must have been playing for a good hour and Pam did not look impressed,” the Sun quoted the source, as saying.
“Every time he decided he’d had enough he would throw all his chips in at once - but he just kept winning.
“This must have happened three or four times - all the chips would go in and he would scoop the lot.
“Pamela walked over to the table in the middle of the game.
“There were couple of cameras there, so they smiled for pictures and gave each other a token peck on the cheek, but when that was done the argument started.
“She walked away from him, back to the VIP booth and he went after her.
“They carried on rowing in there. It was obvious they were arguing - she was frowning and her hand gestures were really exaggerated.
“She was waving her arms around and had an angry look on her face. So much for married bliss,’ the source said. (ANI)
- Pamela Anderson looking to date older man - Mar 18, 2010
- Pammie to play genie in panto Aladdin - Aug 04, 2010
- Pam Anderson bronzed by artist Marc Quinn - May 10, 2010
- Pammie wants to walk down the aisle again! - Oct 16, 2009
- Winslet dating Branson's nephew? - Sep 25, 2011
- When Pammie, Van Morrison's diva-like demands drove hotel staff crazy - Jan 16, 2011
- Pamela still hot: David Hasselhoff - Jan 08, 2011
- Despite Kate Gosselin's Efforts, Pam Anderson Is Not Her Fan - Apr 06, 2010
- Pamela Anderson strips for close pals - May 02, 2010
- 'Cougar' Pammie to sex up 'Big Brother'? - Jul 04, 2010
- Pamela Anderson is not a fan of Kate Gossenlin - Apr 05, 2010
- Pamela Anderson back with Tommy Lee? - Aug 04, 2009
- Pammie loves visiting UK for scrumpy cider - Oct 27, 2010
- Bronzed Statues Of Pam Anderson Make Their Public Debut - May 10, 2010
- Hefner honoured with humanitarian award - Feb 14, 2012