Newly married Gisele Bundchen geared up for a big broodMarch 17th, 2009 - 1:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 17 (ANI): Supermodel Gisele Bundchen may have got married only recently, but she is already all geared up to start a family.
Gisele, who married American footballer Tom Brady this February, is keen to have kids to complete her happy family picture.
“I want to have a big family. My parents have been together for 36 years and that’’s what I want, ” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
Gisele is happy to shower love on Toms 19-month-old son, John, with actress Bridget Moynahan, as she loves kids.
“I love kids. It’’s amazing that I have the opportunity to hang out with my stepson all the time, Gisele said. (ANI)
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen Wants More Kids - Dec 05, 2010
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen gives birth to Tom Brady's son - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady name son 'Benjamin' - Dec 19, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen gives birth to son - Dec 10, 2009
- I love being a mother, says Gisele Bundchen - Sep 22, 2010
- Tom Brady says wife Gisele Bundchen, newborn 'doing very well' - Dec 10, 2009
- Tom Brady says that marriage and children are not affecting his career - Jan 15, 2010
- Bundchen has date nights with hubby - May 17, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen wants a girl? - Sep 13, 2012
- Bridget Moynahan's son enough for Tom Brady - May 30, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen denies calling sunscreen as poison - Feb 08, 2011
- 'Gisele Bundchen is pregnant' - May 23, 2009