Newborn daughter makes Simpson emotionalMay 9th, 2012 - 2:00 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 9 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson says she wants to cry every time she looks at her newborn daughter.
The 31-year-old, who is engaged to sportsman Eric Johnson, gave birth to her first child, daughter Maxwell Drew, a week ago, reports contactmusic.com.
“I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her. Motherhood is by far the best thing I’ve ever experienced,” Simpson tweeted.
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
- Becoming parents is greatest experience: Simpson - May 02, 2012
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Simpson to marry this year? - May 25, 2012
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- Gypsy theme nursery for Simpson's new born - May 10, 2012
- My wedding will be amazing: Simpson - Jun 08, 2012
- Wilkinson defends Jessica Simpson weight - Jul 12, 2012
- Son or a daughter? Simpson impatient to know - Dec 04, 2011
- Simpson wants C-section delivery - Apr 20, 2012
- Mum-to-be Simpson goes for night out - Jan 22, 2012
- I still don't have a wedding dress: Jessica Simpson - Aug 01, 2011
- Simpson wants to lose 50 pounds in five months - Jun 24, 2012
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011