New York Chef Raj Bradston Eliminated From ”Hell’s Kitchen”October 1st, 2010 - 4:32 am ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Sep 30, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The latest episode of ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ offered some great reality drama for the fans as Gordon Ramsay announced the elimination of a contestants who was neither nominated nor in the losing team. Raj Brandston, the personal chef from Mew York, found himself the target of scrutiny as not only did he let his team down in the Challenge round but also messed up in the Dinner Service as well.
In the Challenge round the contestants were asked to serve breakfast to hungry EMTs. Though they were asked to make simple meals, the men struggled to get their act together and were seen struggling to get their entree in on time. Raj Brandston forgot to season his eggs and was a complete mess in the kitchen. The women who performed much better were asked to help out the men in the round. With the EMTs making their dissatisfaction evident, it was obvious that one of the contestants will be facing the wrath of Chef Gordon Ramsay. The men performed better than the women in the Dinner Service, but Raj Brandston struggled to be up the mark. Though he showed confidence in cooking fish, his dishes were either burnt or raw.
Chef Gordon Ramsay commented during the show that he could not stand Raj Brandston one minute in the kitchen. During the course of the episode, Raj Brandston was seen in an ugly argument with Trev. Trev was backed up by the rest of the chefs in the team and most agreed that it was him who led the team down. Chef Gordon Ramsay showed complete disapproval of the Dinner Service and said that he will let the customer comments cards decide the winner.
- Hell's Kitchen; Two Go Home - Dec 09, 2010
- Holli Ugalde Wins Hell's Kitchen - Aug 11, 2010
- "Hell's Kitchen" New Season Kicks Off - Jun 02, 2010
- Hell's Kitchen: Who Goes Home? - Dec 02, 2010
- Season 8 Of ''Hell's Kitchen'' Premieres - Sep 23, 2010
- Hell's Kitchen: Grand Finale, NONA WINS! - Dec 16, 2010
- Ridgewood's Bazzini Restaurant Gets A Makeover By Gordon Ramsay - Feb 06, 2010
- Danny Veltri is the winner of "Hell's Kitchen" - May 15, 2009
- Hell's Kitchen: Cooking for the Marines - Nov 25, 2010
- Anna Vincenzo's Ristorante Italiano, Chosen Destination For "Kitchen Nightmares" Episode 9 - Mar 28, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay stretchered off the field after a tackle from Teddy Sheringham at Soccer Aid - May 30, 2012
- Gordon Ramsay to sue family members - Aug 09, 2011
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Cooks The Ultimate Love Story - Aug 12, 2010
- Jessica Marotta Was Having An Affair With A Married Man - Sep 30, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay to star in 'The Simpsons' - Nov 13, 2011
Tags: brandston, chef gordon ramsay, chefs, confidence, cooking fish, customer comments, dinner service, disapproval, dishes, dissatisfaction, eggs, emts, hell, kar, losing team, personal chef, raw chef, scrutiny, target, wrath