New York, Apr 29 (ANI): When it comes to burying the hatchet, Anne Hathaway is a complete sweetheartApril 29th, 2009 - 11:13 am ICT by ANI
Last week ‘The Princess Diaries’ star showed up to support Natalie Portman’s new venture- the behind-the-scenes entertainment industry Web site MakingOf.com- at Tribeca’s Marble House.
It is believed that Portman was first considered for the role in Judy Garland’s biopic ‘Get Happy’, which finally went to Hathaway, thus sowing the seeds of an alleged rift between the two beauties.
“There’s buzz in Hollywood that Natalie should have gotten the part [in the Judy Garland biopic "Get Happy"] that Anne landed,” The New York Daily News quoted an industry insider as saying.
“Anne wanted to pay her respects and make sure there was no bad blood,” said the source.
And Hathaway toasted Portman with a glass of Moet at the bash. (ANI)
- Delay in Judy Garland project due to sensitive nature, says Anne Hathaway - Dec 22, 2010
- Brand, Wiig named sexiest vegetarians - Jun 28, 2011
- Natalie Portman Pens Raunchy Comedy - Nov 13, 2010
- Portman writes raunchy comedy film - Nov 12, 2010
- Raunchy Comedy Scripted By Natalie Portman - Nov 13, 2010
- Hathaway game to play Kate Middleton - Aug 25, 2011
- Anne Hathaway to play Catwoman in 'Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- Anne Hathaway gives a black eye to a stuntman - Jun 09, 2011
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley named hottest woman of the year - May 04, 2011
- Anne Hathaway To Sizzle The Silver Screen Once Again With "Love And Other Drugs" - Nov 05, 2010
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011
- Anne Hathaway criticized for her accent in 'One Day' - Aug 19, 2011
- Portman supports gay marriage - Jun 08, 2011
- Anne Hathaway says she's insane to be playing Judy Garland - Jun 10, 2009
- Anne Hathaway spotted with boyfriend - Jun 02, 2009
Tags: anne hathaway, bad blood, beauties, buzz, entertainment industry, hatchet, hollywood, industry insider, industry web, judy garland, marble, moet, natalie portman, new york daily news, princess diaries, respects, sowing the seeds, sweetheart, tribeca, york daily news