New ‘Transformers’ is more about action than story, says Megan FoxJune 10th, 2009 - 2:14 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 10 (ANI): Megan Fox says new film ‘Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen’ has more to do with action than storyline.
The actress - who plays Shia LaBeouf’s character’s girlfriend in the second instalment of the warring robot saga - insists people should not dismiss the movie for lacking plot because the film has purely been made to entertain, reports Contactmusic.
She said: “I don’t know if this movie is about the story. I don’t know if anyone’s going in and trying to analyse the story and if they are, they shouldn’t.
“We’re not pretending this is a story-driven film. It is what it is. It’s fun, it’s not meant to be life-changing.”
Megan also added that she’s proud of her sex symbol status.
The 23-year-old star - who was voted the Sexiest Woman in the World by FHM magazine in 2008 - proudly said: “I think it’s wonderful I’m viewed as a sex symbol. I didn’t decide to be an actress because I want to be respected for how I play chess. Part of Hollywood is being perceived as attractive.” (ANI)
- Megan Fox chose acting because she wanted to be a sex symbol - Jun 04, 2009
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Trailer Released Online - Dec 09, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf says he misses working with Megan Fox - Jun 12, 2010
- Gomez has a crush on LaBeouf - Dec 29, 2010
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- 'Transformer 2' was crap: Michael Bay - Mar 08, 2011
- Megan Fox proud of 'sex symbol' status - Jun 04, 2009
- Transformer 3: Take A Look At The New Megatron Toy - Dec 23, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- Carey Mulligan doesn't feel sexy - Dec 10, 2010
- Movie Review: Wall Street (2010) - Sep 25, 2010
- Megan Fox looking painfully thin as she frolics on Hawaii beach - Dec 20, 2010
- Mulligan back to Britain post-split from LaBeouf - Oct 18, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan 'headed for splitville' - Oct 18, 2010
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010