New Take That album coming out next yearMay 23rd, 2012 - 7:15 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, May 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Take That singer Gary Barlow, has announced that the group will release a new album next year. The singer has recently travelled around a number of Commonwealth countries as part of the TV documentary Gary Barlow: On Her Majesty’s Service.
He has claimed that his experiences during the recording of the BBC One documentary will partly influence the album’s sound, as his recent journeys abroad have allowed him to listen a wide range of music he had never listened to prior to visiting Africa, Australia, and the Caribbean.
Barlow, along with Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber and other musicians from Commonwealth countries has recorded “Sing” the official single marking the Diamond Jubilee celebrations. The documentary will be aired on June 3 at 7.30pm.
Take That are one of Britain’s most successful pop groups in music history. Gary Barlow is the group’s lead singer and main songwriter. The other members of the band include Howard Donald, Jason Orange, and Mark Owen. Barlow has confirmed that the group will not feature the work of Robbie Williams, who left the group in 2011 to return to his solo career.
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Prince Charles' humour fantastic: Barlow - Jun 04, 2012
- Robbie Williams Reunites With 'Take That' On A New Album - Jul 16, 2010
- Mark Owen's marriage back on track - Dec 30, 2010
- Williams wants to team up with Barlow - Sep 10, 2012
- Mark Owen's rehab stint puts Robbie Williams-Take That reunion on hold - Mar 17, 2010
- Robbie Williams to finally reunite with Take That for charity - Nov 11, 2009
Tags: africa australia, andrew lloyd webber, bbc, celebrations, commonwealth countries, diamond jubilee, gary barlow, jason orange, journeys, june 3, lead singer, majesty, mark owen, music history, musicians, new album, pop groups, robbie williams, solo career, tv documentary