New mum Mel C to put career on holdFebruary 25th, 2009 - 2:35 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 25 (ANI): New mum Melanie Chisholm is planning to put her career on hold to focus on her newborn daughter.
The former Spice Girl gave birth to her first baby Scarlet Starr with partner Thomas Starr on February 22 in a London hospital.
“Her priority at the moment is Scarlet - her music will have to take a backseat for a while,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling Britain’’s Daily Mirror.
Sporty Spice continued to perform even when she was heavily pregnant.
However, now she is putting aside her singing to concentrate on her child. (ANI)
- Life's complicated post split: Mel C - Aug 28, 2012
- Chisholm welcomes Pink to mummy club - Jun 04, 2011
- Daughter made me brave: Mel C - Sep 12, 2012
- Mel C not ready for more kids - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel C's parenting tip - Sep 20, 2011
- Mel C wants more children - Mar 07, 2010
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Its a baby girl for Mel C - Feb 24, 2009
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Motherhood is tough: Mel C - Jun 18, 2012
- Baby Spice's son "in love" with Sporty Spice's daughter - Oct 31, 2009
- Mel C says motherhood has changed her life - Oct 25, 2009
- Scherzinger backs British music campaign - May 19, 2012
- Melanie Chisholm was shocked to give birth to baby girl instead of boy - Mar 20, 2009
- Scary Spice can't believe Sporty needs trainer to lose baby weight - Jun 03, 2009