New mum Jennifer Garner says guys still hit upon herApril 20th, 2009 - 2:39 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 20 (ANI): Jennifer Garner has revealed that guys still hit upon her despite the fact that she has kids and leads a happy married life.
The mum-of-two, best known for her role as CIA agent Sydney Bristow on the TV show Alias, confessed one lusty fan even tried his luck with her while she was pregnant with three-month-old Seraphina.
The ‘Catch Me If You Can’ actress said it is not unusual for her to be still approached by guys in coffee shops and cafes.
“People still will come up to me with pick-up lines. It’s really amazing. Even when you’re pregnant. I guess guys do love a pregnant girl,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“I just had something happen to me that was just like, wow! I mean, I had an eight-week-old baby, and, it was fascinating, the pick-up line was, ‘If he’s not good to you…’ I mean, come on!” she added. (ANI)
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012
- Jennifer Garner plans to return to action genre - Aug 08, 2012
- Breastfeeding women hold protest after abuse in cafe - Jul 05, 2012
- I haven't worked for a year: Jennifer Garner - Apr 28, 2012
- Jennifer Garner is not pregnant - May 28, 2011
- Alec Baldwin shares wedding joy - Jul 03, 2012
- Healy almost named her baby 'Friday' - May 19, 2012
- No maternity wear for stylish Garner - Nov 10, 2011
- Jennifer Garner's birthday bash - Apr 20, 2010
- Knitting - singer Pink's new hobby - Jul 20, 2011
- Waitress scolds British PM, asks to stand in queue - Jul 05, 2012
- Nasty email about boss costs an employee $10,000 - Jun 20, 2012
- Ellen DeGeneres Treated for Chest Pains; Jennifer Garner Stars - Sep 28, 2011
- World's official No 1 pick-up artist's killer tips on seducing women - Apr 16, 2011
- Garner in no hurry to lose baby weight - Apr 16, 2012