New man in Jennifer Aniston’s life?June 20th, 2009 - 1:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 20 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston has fuelled speculation of a new romance by dining out with “The Hangover” star Bradley Cooper in New York.
The couple, who flirted with each other at the premiere party for Aniston’s new film “Management” earlier this month, were spotted at Manhattan Italian restaurant Il Cantinori, reported contactmusic.com.
“It was a date,” said a source.
Aniston’s former boyfriends include John Mayer and Vince Vaughn. She was earlier married to Brad Pitt.
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston dating Justin Theroux? - May 20, 2011
- John Mayer back with Jennifer Aniston? - Aug 27, 2010
- Aniston still in touch with ex-boyfriends - Feb 10, 2011
- Jennifer's dad praises 'charming' Justin - Dec 06, 2011
- Aniston, Clooney in same flight - Jun 29, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston off the single's market? - Jun 20, 2009
- Aniston romancing Theroux? - Jun 07, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston saves messages from ex-boyfriends - May 25, 2009
- Josh Hopkins Denies Dating Jennifer Aniston - Sep 13, 2010
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
- Aniston enjoys date with Christopher Gartin - Jul 08, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston "feels a connection" with Bradley Cooper - Jun 25, 2009
Tags: actress jennifer, boyfriends, brad pitt, bradley cooper, film management, hangover, il cantinori, italian restaurant, jennifer aniston, john mayer, london, manhattan, new film, new man, new romance, premiere party, speculation, vince vaughn