New Line launched the “Hangover” soundtrackJune 6th, 2009 - 6:45 pm ICT by GD
The soundtrack of the comedy movie “Hangover” was released on June 2 by New Line Records. The Warner Brothers Pictures and Legendary Pictures presentation will hit the theater in summer. The movie will be at the theater on June 5.
The music release will be on June 2, at digital retailers. The CD release is scheduled on June 23. The line up boasts of 12 songs. The renditions of various artists for the audio manage to retain the Las Vegas spirit that generally goes haywire somewhere down the trip.
The track lists goes like this with El Vez’s “Its Now or Never”, Danzin’s “Thirteen”, The Donna’s “Take it off”, The Cramp’s “Fever”, Gene Vincent and his blue cap’s “Wedding Bells” (are breaking up that old gang of mine). It also includes Phil Collin’s “In the air tonight”, Ed Helms’ “Stu’s song”, Treat her right’s “Rhythm and booze”, The Belle stars’ “Iko iko”, Zack Galifianakis’ “Three best friends”, Revolutinary Mother’s “Ride the sky II” and Dan Finnerty and The Dan Band’s “Candy shop”.
With such great songs the movie already has a party like flavor to it. The light frothiness is fizzing all over the pre release hype that has surrounded the film.The music for the movie is amazing.
“Hangover” is directed by Todd Philips, the reputed directors of such movies like “Old School”, “Road Trip” and “Starsky and Hutch”. The story of the movie is set in to m0tion when Doug (Justin Bartha) is to get married and his friends Phil (Bradley Cooper) and Stu (Ed Helms) plans to take him to Vegas for a bachelor party. It is meant to be a lifetime experience. However the real fun begins when the things start going wrong for the trio.
- 'The Hangover II' music to hit shelves May 23 - Apr 15, 2011
- Heather Graham returning to 'Hangover' franchise? - Aug 11, 2012
- Cooper confirms third 'Hangover' movie - Dec 05, 2011
- Justin Bartha's "Hangover" - Jun 04, 2009
- Heather Graham won't reprise her stripper role in 'The Hangover 2' - Oct 16, 2010
- 'The Hangover' sequel heading to Thailand - Oct 06, 2010
- 'Hangover II' - nursing a bad hangover (IANS Movie Review - Rating: **) - May 27, 2011
- Don't expect 'Hangover 3', says Ed Helms - Jan 28, 2011
- 'The Hangover' sequel ready to go: Cooper - Feb 10, 2010
- I feel less pressure making 'The Hangover 2': Director - Nov 08, 2010
- 'Hangover III' to be filmed in September - Mar 24, 2012
- Mel Gibson To Play The Role Of Bangkok Tattoo Artist In "The Hangover 2"? - Oct 20, 2010
- Mel Gibson Axed From "The Hangover 2": Zach Galifianakis The Reason? - Oct 25, 2010
- Liam Neeson's scene cut from Hangover II - Apr 11, 2011
- Hangover 3: Ed Helms Rules Out The Possibility Of A Third Edition - Jan 28, 2011
Tags: bachelor party, belle stars, blue cap, bradley cooper, candy shop, dan finnerty and the dan band, ed helms, el vez, justin bartha, legendary pictures, lifetime experience, music release, phil bradley, phil collin, rhythm and booze, ride the sky, starsky and hutch, three best friends, track lists, wedding bells