New lawsuit over Paris Hilton’s sex tapeJanuary 25th, 2011 - 5:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 25 (ANI): Paris Hilton’s infamous sex tape is back in news as porn bosses are battling to keep the film away from illegal downloaders.
The socialite hit headlines back in 2004 when a porn video called 1 Night in Paris surfaced on the Internet.
The film, which features Hilton with her former beau Rick Salomon, became a best-seller and now executives at the company which owns the copyright to the tape are suing online users who have been downloading the footage without paying.
According to TMZ.com, bosses at XPays Inc., who obtained the copyright from Salomon’s brother Jim, have filed suit in Los Angeles County Superior Court, targeting 843 users who are alleged to have illegally obtained the film between 2010 and 2011, reports the Daily Express. (ANI)
- Paris Hilton romancing new man ? - Aug 08, 2012
- Reinhardt threatens legal action over sex tape rumour - Dec 25, 2010
- Paris Hilton's parents face royalties lawsuit - Apr 28, 2010
- Leonardo Dicaprio to testify against women who slashed his face - Aug 06, 2010
- Hilton embroiled in $35mn hair extension lawsuit - Aug 12, 2010
- Paris Hilton Is, Purportedly, In A Relationship With Business Magnate, Cy Waits - Jun 16, 2010
- Hilton plans to become house DJ - Sep 09, 2011
- Paris Hilton enters real estate business - Aug 13, 2011
- Sex tape scenes in Hilton's biography shock her mom - Jul 26, 2009
- Paris Hilton's mother shocked by scene from sex tape - Jul 25, 2009
- Porn firm wants to buy rumoured Demi Lovato sex tape and destroy it - Dec 29, 2010
- Sex tape scandal still haunts Paris Hilton - Jul 30, 2009
- Hilton freed in marijuana case - Jul 03, 2010
- Paris Hilton's brother under arrest - Jul 28, 2012
- Kim buys luxury car for West - Jun 09, 2012
Tags: 1 night in paris, best seller, brother jim, county superior court, headlines, london jan, los angeles county, los angeles county superior court, night in paris, paris hilton, porn video, rick salomon, sex tape, xpays inc