New film left Mira Sorvino battling nightmaresNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:20 am ICT by admin
Sorvino plays the boy’s music teacher in the film
The Oscar winner, who has just had a son, said that the film had a deep impact on her.
Sorvino added that she had nightmares involving her own kids
“I don’t want to put myself in the actual position about theorising about the loss of my kids. That said, this film has still had a very deep effect on me. I’m usually a very sound sleeper and I started having dreams involving my children and something happening to them while I was making the film,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“I had a bad dream the other night following one of these days talking about the film, about a rabbit that was very injured and I was carrying it and trying to feed it and keep it alive and trying to get a hospital to take care of it.
“My daughter calls herself a bunny so it was an allegory. I can’t wait to be done with the press now because it’s starting to eat at me,” she said. (ANI)
- Jennifer Connelly expecting second child with Paul Bettany - Dec 15, 2010
- Actress Jennifer Connelly shows off her baby bump - Jan 07, 2011
- Mira Sorvino talks about her film career - May 02, 2010
- Joaquin Phoenix Apologizes To David Letterman - Sep 24, 2010
- Mira Sorvino struggles to be sarcastic - May 06, 2010
- Richa Chaddha's finances in place thanks to new projects - Jul 08, 2012
- Paris Hilton rescues 20 bunnies - Sep 18, 2010
- Moss seduces rabbit in ad - Apr 20, 2011
- Joaquin Phoenix's "I'm Still Here" Is A Hoax - Sep 18, 2010
- I'm humbled, says Shabana after Padma Bhushan - Jan 25, 2012
- Olivia Munn bares all for anti-fur campaign - Jan 14, 2012
- Katie Price loves making money - Jul 19, 2012
- Joaquin Phoenix's David Letterman Appearance A Hoax Too? - Sep 17, 2010
- Rihanna dresses as Playboy bunny - Jan 27, 2011
- Casey Affleck's 'I'm Still Here' screened at Venice - Sep 07, 2010
Tags: allegory, bad dream, contactmusic, deep impact, happening, having dreams, jennifer connelly, joaquin phoenix, keep it alive, married couple, mira sorvino, music teacher, new film, nightmares, one of these days, oscar winner, rabbit, road accident, sound sleeper