New Eminem, 50 Cent songs leaked on radio and webJanuary 8th, 2009 - 5:37 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Jan 8 (ANI): While Eminem and 50 Cent have yet not finalised a definite release date for their upcoming albums, new songs from both the rappers have hit radio and web.
Eminem’’s “Crack a Bottle,” featuring 50 Cent as well and his mentor Dr. Dre, was leaked online on January 6, reports The China Daily.
In fact, an earlier version of the same song minus the guest appearances had already leaked in November.
“It wasn”t close to finished, and it even has me doing guide vocals for Dre as a suggestion of how he could lay his verses down,” Eminem told Billboard at the time.
The Please stand up hitmakers first album in more than four years, “Relapse,” is expected to hit the shelves this spring via Interscope Records.
On the other hand, a new 50 Cent song, I Get It In, was released December 5 on New York radio station Hot 97.
The song belongs to the album, Before I Self Destruct, which was originally due December 9 but was delayed as the rapper still had recording to finish.
However, an Interscope spokesperson failed to confirm a rumoured February 3 release date for the album. (ANI)
- Rapper 50 Cent threatens Interscope Records via Twitter - Jul 29, 2011
- Hip-hop artist Nate Dogg dies at 41 - Mar 17, 2011
- Eminem's Latest Album Leaked On Internet - Jun 09, 2010
- Eminem breaks download record with comeback single - Feb 13, 2009
- Dr Dre forced to release his new single because of an Internet leak - Nov 19, 2010
- Eminem to release two new albums - Mar 06, 2009
- Dr. Dre premieres his video 'I Need A Doctor' starring Eminem - Feb 25, 2011
- The winners of 52nd Annual Grammy Awards - Feb 01, 2010
- Watch as Dr Dre, Rihanna, Skyar, and Eminem Rock the Grammys - Feb 14, 2011
- Jones' 'Come away with me' top-selling album - Mar 25, 2012
- 50 Cent's new album leaks online - Oct 30, 2009
- Eminem's New Album Awaiting Release, One Song Leaked Already! - Jun 08, 2010
- Madonna's fan arrested for leaking her new song - Dec 22, 2011
- Eminem’s Syllable Compelled The Music Industry To Come Under The Scanner - Dec 30, 2010
- US Supreme Court doesn't want to get involved in Eminem Royalty Suit - Mar 22, 2011
Tags: 50 cent, 50 cent songs, billboard, china daily, definite release, dr dre, eminem, featuring 50 cent, guest appearances, guide vocals, hot 97, interscope records, january 6, new songs, new york radio, radio station, rappers, self destruct, spokesperson, upcoming albums