New developments in Viveka Babajee caseAugust 9th, 2010 - 12:41 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 9, 2010 (Sampurn Wire):A month-and-a-half after her daughter Viveka Babajee’s demise, her mother Mrs Dayawanti Babajee, recently left for her abode in Mauritius, informed the family’s spokesperson Dale Bhagwagar.
“Mrs Babajee left with a heavy heart. The police investigations are still on and she will wait for the police to inform her about further developments in the case,” said Bhagwagar.
Meanwhile, the latest development in the case is a statement submitted by Jonaid Bin Tajuddin Mohammed, who hails from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
“Jonaid, who considered Viveka his sister, had a few pointers to make about the case. Since these were pertaining to discussions which he had with Viveka regarding her ex-boyfriend Gautam Vora, and a couple of new facts relating to the case, the family requested him to file the details with Khar Police Station in Mumbai. His office has informed us by email that he has duly filed these details through his lawyer here,” informed Bhagwagar.
The spokesperson reiterated the family’s stance, saying, “the Babajee family requests Gautam Vora to immediately approach the Police and come out with all the truth about Viveka. Without further delay, they also want him to confess to the Police about what exactly happened in the last meeting on the fateful night before the incident, because it seems to them that there is much more than what meets the eye. The Babajee family wants Gautam Vora to come up with the truth and nothing but the truth, about the death of Viveka Babajee.”
- No plan to reopen Viveka Babajee case, says family (With Image) - Apr 24, 2012
- Viveka's family accuses boyfriend of abetting suicide (Lead) - Jul 01, 2010
- Viveka was not depressed, death not natural: Family claims - Jul 01, 2010
- Police hand over Viveka's house keys to family - Jul 08, 2010
- Viveka's family releases photographs to prove her relations with Gautam - Jul 05, 2010
- Mumbai Police questions Gautam Vora in Babaji-suicide case - Jun 29, 2010
- Parul-Viveka Babajee; Long Time Friend! - Jul 22, 2010
- Police to grill Viveka Babajee's boyfriend - Jun 27, 2010
- Rohit Jugraj Speaks On His Relationship With Viveka Babajee - Jun 28, 2010
- Erstwhile Model Viveka Babajee Commits Suicide - Jun 26, 2010
- Does Neetu Chandra's PR secretly admire Veena Malik? - Sep 14, 2010
- Court asks Viveka's boyfriend to give statement to cops - Jun 28, 2010
- Former supermodel Viveka Babajee commits suicide - Jun 26, 2010
- Viveka's friend Gautam Vohra gets court relief - Jun 29, 2010
- After Viveka, another model commits suicide - Jul 12, 2010
Tags: abode, demise, email, family requests, fateful night, heavy heart, jeddah saudi arabia, lawyer, mohammed, month and a half, new developments, nothing but the truth, pointers, police investigations, police station, spokesperson, truth about, vora