New Album Of Britney Spears Is Scheduled To Be Discharged On March 15 In AmericaJanuary 29th, 2011 - 7:08 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
: It has been unveiled that the new album of the notorious but successful vocalist, Britney Spears, will be discharged across America on March 15. The date of discharge is divulged on a seeped one-sheet, which has been confirmed as correct by a spokesperson of Spears’ label, Jive Records, to MTV.
In keeping with the sheet, there will be expensive (deluxe) and normal versions of the album obtainable for acquisition with 3 - 4 extra songs present in the deluxe package. A musical video for the already discharged single, ‘Hold It Against Me’, (HIAM) will debut in the near future. It will be an arousing and edgy dance piece helmed by Jonas Akerlund and will demonstrate Britney at crowning form and capacity. The album will also bring out the productions by the songsters such as Rodney Jerkins, Fraser Smith, Stargate as well as and Bloodshy and Avant. Dr. Luke and Max Martin are the upcoming album’s co-executive producers.
HIAM debuted at the top spot in the Billboard Hot 100 in the preceding week. The forthcoming album would be a sequel to ‘Circus’, her album of 2008.
Britney’s manager, Adam Leber, has asserted that she would promote the album extensively and zestfully. Her admirers would be able to witness a significant TV event that would initiate her album. Also, there would be a ‘LGBT/Lifestyle campaign’ to advertise the album to the world. Leber has remarked that Britney participated in a photo shoot for her album package recently, with the pictures being splendid. Some of the photographs would be publicized soon. Earlier this week, Leber had positioned a sequence of tweets that expressed Britney’s aficionados should be thrilled as the album is fabulous, the video is sizzling and the photo shoot is glamorous.
Akerlund has also divulged some facets of the impending video, uttering that dancing is the heart of the video. Britney will exhibit dissimilar characters in the video and will bop in every character. Britney, as per Akerlund, will sport attires in this video that she has never worn before. She is going to be genuinely sexy, naughty and will sweat a lot, with the video being radically different from her earlier videos.
- Kanye West Initiates A Twitter Skirmish Against Britney Spears Akin To The One Against Taylor Swift - Jan 16, 2011
- Britney Spears Releases "Hold It Against Me" Teasers - Feb 06, 2011
- Britney Spears' Rough Demo Of 'Telephone' Leaked - May 05, 2010
- Britney Spears Detaches Herself From Her Beau Vocationally - May 13, 2010
- Britney Spears tweets a photo giving a sneak peek of her new video - Jan 25, 2011
- Britney Spears 'Telephone' Demo Leaked! - May 05, 2010
- Britney Spears' demo track leaked? - May 05, 2010
- Britney's new album to release in a 'few weeks' - Aug 04, 2010
- Britney's next single leaks, predicted to be a hit - Mar 05, 2011
- Britney almost lost her new album to fire - Nov 10, 2010
- Britney's 'Till The World Ends' anoints her queen of web this week - Apr 09, 2011
- Britney Spears Heard Singing To Lady Gaga's "Telephone" - May 05, 2010
- Britney Spears accused of using man as her body double in new video - Apr 08, 2011
- Britney Spears to release new album? - Aug 04, 2010
- Minogue wants to duet with Spears - Mar 29, 2011
Tags: admirers, billboard hot 100, dance piece, deluxe package, executive producers, facets, forthcoming album, fraser smith, jonas akerlund, leber, max martin, mtv, new album, rodney jerkins, sequel, spokesperson, tv event, tweets, video britney, vocalist