New ad shows Pitt’s younger brother’s lifestyleJuly 3rd, 2012 - 5:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 3 (IANS) Actor Brad Pitt’s younger brother showed his simple lifestyle in a new advertisement for Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Mobile company in Australia.
Photojournalist Doug Pitt, who is three years younger than Brad, invites viewers into his modest suburban home to give them an insight into how the “second most famous Pitt” lives, reports contactmusic.com.
The voiceover says, “While his brother lives the life of a Hollywood A-lister, Doug’s life is a little different. Virgin Mobile believe in a fair go for all and want to give Doug a taste of his brother’s lifestyle, starting with his first ever celebrity endorsement.”
In the commercial, Doug showed off his fancy printer and displays simple hobbies, like his love for making bird houses, playing basketball and listening to 1970s rock.
- Doug Pitt Becomes Goodwill Ambassador of the United Republic of Tanzania - Jun 26, 2010
- Branson among 529 signed up for space trip - Jul 12, 2012
- Fire destroys Richard Branson's island house after lightning strike during Irene - Aug 23, 2011
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Brad Pitt misses brother's bash due to Icelandic volcano eruption - Apr 22, 2010
- 50 really is the new 40 for Britons throwing off their inhibitions - Nov 04, 2010
- Brad Pitt’s Fashion Faux Pas In Rome - Dec 16, 2010
- Indian artists join in creating Elvis Presley comic (With Images) - May 05, 2012
- Feeling stressed? Start an activity - Aug 17, 2010
- Richard Branson unveils digital mag for iPad - Dec 01, 2010
- Brad Pitt was a basketball reject - Apr 12, 2012
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- Kate Winslet becomes a real life heroine - Aug 23, 2011
- Brad Pitt's family behind Angelina Jolie split? - Jan 25, 2010
- Pitt's parents to move in with Brangelina - Feb 21, 2011
Tags: 1970s, actor brad pitt, advertisement, bird houses, brad pitt, celebrity endorsement, doug pitt, fair go, hobbies, hollywood, insight, Life Style, lister, mobile company, photojournalist, playing basketball, sir richard branson, suburban home, virgin mobile, voiceover