Neve Campbell finalises divorceMay 18th, 2011 - 3:47 am ICT by IANS
London, May 18 (IANS) Actress Neve Campbell has finalised her divorce from English actor John Andrew Light after three years of marriage.
The “Scream” star had filed for the matrimonial split in December citing irreconcilable differences, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
This is the second divorce Campbell has gone through, after parting ways from first husband Jeff Colt in 1998 and it was also after three years of marriage.
However, the Canadian actress admitted she was doing great, despite her marital split.
“I’m always doing great,” she said.
- Neve Campbell 'doing great' after marriage breakdown - Dec 03, 2010
- Neve Campbell's divorce with John Light finalized - May 18, 2011
- 'Scream' star Neve Campbell files for divorce from hubby - Dec 01, 2010
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Moss, Armisen finalise their divorce - May 20, 2011
- Aguilera, Bratman agree on divorce settlement - Feb 12, 2011
- Gibson loses half fortune in divorce settlement - Dec 24, 2011
- Holmes to front Bobbi Brown cosmetics? - Sep 06, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Cute Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa Linked With Neve Campbell - Dec 11, 2010
- Johansson, Reynolds divorce finalised - Jul 05, 2011
- Don't attack Kardashian, says Olivia - Nov 18, 2011
- Sienna Miller gushes about her newborn - Aug 03, 2012
- Olivia Wilde files for divorce - Mar 12, 2011
- Emma Roberts in 'Scream 4', happy to work with veterans - Mar 06, 2011