Neil Patrick Harris Expecting Twins With Partner David BurtkaAugust 16th, 2010 - 8:12 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
August 16, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Neil Patrick Harris, the star of ‘How I Met Your Mother’ is reportedly going to be the father of twins this year. The story has been reported by E Online which goes on to say that Harris and his partner David Burtka are going to be the proud parents of twins this October. The babies are being carried by a surrogate mother.
Harris has confirmed the fact via the micro blogging site Twitter and has said that both of them are stupendously excited and thrilled at the prospect. He also admitted to being nervous about it.
Harris has three Emmy nominations to his credit this year. His achievements include being nominated in the category of ‘Best supporting actor’; guest actor in a comedy role for the serial ‘Glee’ as well as for his hosting the Tony Awards which has got a nomination in the best special-class program category.
He was nominated for the last category after the Los Angeles Times informed the TV Academy of failing to include his name in the list of names. Neil had also directed the musical ‘Rent’ for the Hollywood Bowl earlier this month.
The star of ‘So You Think You Can Dance’, Adam Shankman was one of the very first persons to congratulate the happy couple and said that the babies would be learning dancing from him, their uncle Adam.
Burtka will be able to call upon his previous experience when it comes to helping out with the twins. He had, in fact, helped to rear twins from his previous relationship although he wasn’t the primary parent then.
- Neil Patrick Harris To Welcome Twins With Partner David Burtka - Aug 17, 2010
- Neil Patrick Harris Expecting Twins With Partner This Fall - Aug 16, 2010
- Neil Patrick Harris Expecting Twins - Aug 16, 2010
- 'How I met your mother' star Neil Patrick Harris expecting twins via a surrogate mother - Aug 16, 2010
- Creative Arts Emmy Winners - Aug 24, 2010
- Neil Patrick Harris Takes Parenting Lessons From Alyson Hannigan - Oct 19, 2010
- Lynch honours Harris at gay rights gala - Nov 15, 2011
- Neil Patrick Harris, partner expecting twins - Aug 15, 2010
- Neil Patrick Harris is smitten by his twins' smiles - Jan 11, 2011
- Neil Patrick Harris announces engagement - Jun 27, 2011
- Gay actor wants to make partner his husband - Jan 19, 2012
- Ryan Murphy Bags The Emmy Award For Outstanding Director In A Comedy Series - Aug 30, 2010
- 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards: Nominees & Winners - Aug 30, 2010
- At 68, De Niro a dad again - Dec 24, 2011
- British surrogate mother 'retires' after 10 children - Jun 30, 2012
Tags: adam shankman, comedy role, david burtka, e online, emmy nominations, expecting twins, hollywood bowl, how i met your mother, los angeles times, musical rent, neil patrick harris, partner david, pen men, program category, proud parents, so you think you can dance, surrogate mother, tony awards, twitter, uncle adam