Neil moves into different genre with ‘3G’May 2nd, 2012 - 2:12 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 2 (IANS) Actor Neil Nitin Mukesh, who plays the lead opposite actress Sonal Chauhan in Bejoy Nambiar’s “3G”, says the film has allowed him to penetrate a different genre.
The psychological-horror film is about the sixth sense and the actor seems to be excited over his role.
“It’s easier to get into a comfort zone and do the same predictable scripts. It’s a challenge to crack some thing different, ‘3G’ offers that,” Neil tweeted.
Some parts of the film have to be shot in Fiji and the actor says he is working on his character.
“The next destination is Fiji islands for ‘3G’. Sonal Chauhan is preparing her look and character and I’m racking my brains over mine,” he posted.
The actor made his Bollywood debut with 2007 “Johnny Gaddaar” and was last seen in Abbas-Mustan’s “Players”.
- Can't think 'Mr.India 2' without Amrish Puri: Shekhar Kapur (Movie Snippets) - Jun 23, 2012
- Work keeping Neil Nitin Mukesh busy - Apr 28, 2012
- KJo a 'twittillionaire'! (Movie Snippets) - May 08, 2012
- Fiji is new hotspot for Indian movies - Jun 16, 2012
- I enjoyed doing stunts in 'Players': Neil - Nov 23, 2011
- Bipasha has taken fitness to a different level: Neil - Dec 12, 2011
- Farhan fights flu with 3G (Movie Snippets) - Nov 22, 2011
- I'm extremely fond of Sonal Chauhan: Neil - Jul 09, 2012
- Big B remembers 'benevolent' Achala Sachdev (Movie Snippets) - May 01, 2012
- Nothing erotic about filming erotica: Pooja Bhatt (Movie Snippets) - May 18, 2012
- My statement on Sonal misinterpreted: Neil - Jul 16, 2012
- Neil to work with 'Shaitan' director (Movie Snippets) - Mar 29, 2012
- Shahid signs Bejoy Nambiar's next - May 13, 2012
- Neil's retirement plans (Movie Snippets) - Aug 19, 2012
- 'David' is incredible: Neil Nitin Mukesh - Aug 18, 2012