Neil Diamond to wed third timeSeptember 8th, 2011 - 1:31 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 8 (IANS) Singer Neil Diamond says he is engaged to co-manager Katie McNeil.
“Good news coming from sunny LA (Los Angeles)/and you’re the first I want to tell/Katie and I just got engaged/and I hope you wish us well,” Diamond wrote on his Twitter page.
This is Diamond’s third marriage. He was previously married to high school girlfriend Jayne Posner. The two divorced after six years in 1969. They have two children, reports usmagazine.com.
Diamond then tied the knot with production assistant Marcia Murphey. They also had two children together. After 26 years of marriage, Diamond and Murphey split in 1995.
- Neil Diamond gets Walk of Fame honour - Aug 12, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Katy Perry thanks fans for support - Jan 09, 2012
- Nikki Reed, Paul McDonald married - Oct 17, 2011
- Jenna Fischer weds again - Jul 05, 2010
- Aniston, Theroux differ on wedding set-up - Aug 24, 2012
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Neil Patrick Harris, partner expecting twins - Aug 15, 2010
- Longoria, Fey named highest paid TV actresses - Sep 29, 2011
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012
- Witherspoon set to wed Toth soon - Mar 17, 2011
- Deyn and Ribisi tie the knot - Jun 22, 2012
- Prince William to wed girlfriend next year? - Nov 11, 2010
- Sienna Miller gives birth to first child? - Jul 09, 2012
- Miller spills beans on split with Jude Law - Mar 10, 2011