Neha Dhupia to venture into e-commerceNovember 10th, 2011 - 4:42 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 10 (IANS) After trying her luck in acting, actress Neha Dhupia is set to venture into the virtual world of e-commerce.
“I am getting into e-commerce. The space interests me a lot so I am getting into that. There are a couple of products that I am planning to launch online,” Neha told IANS.
The actress has been working on the idea for quite sometime and will launch her own line of lingerie and shoes.
Neha was in the capital to launch Gillette’s range of shaving razors Soldier. A certain percentage of the sales will go to the Sainik Welfare Organisation, which works for the welfare of soldiers in need of financial assistance.
Also present at the event were Gillette brand ambassador Arjun Rampal and former cricketer Kapil Dev.
- Neha Dhupia prefers clean-shaven men - Apr 19, 2012
- Arjun Rampal shaves with 150 people to attempt world record - Mar 11, 2011
- Bilson to create shoe range - Oct 07, 2011
- Audiences calling shots these days: Neha Dhupia - Dec 16, 2011
- Neha Dhupia excited about in Kargil trip - Jul 23, 2012
- Happy friendship day, says B-town - Aug 05, 2012
- Ranbir imitates Kareena! (IIFA Rocks diary) - Jun 09, 2012
- Winslet shaved arms for 'Titanic' - Mar 31, 2012
- Neha Dhupia happy with 'Maximum' look - Jun 19, 2012
- Amitabh is like a true soldier: Arjun Rampal - Dec 16, 2011
- Kareena not 'getting into anyone's shoes' for 'Heroine' - Jul 26, 2012
- Neha in Karan Johar's next untitled project - Jun 15, 2012
- Around 2,000 men participate in a group-shaving event in Mumbai - Dec 15, 2009
- Who says models can't act? - Aug 08, 2011
- No 'Heroine' at Cannes film festival: Bhandarkar - Apr 17, 2012