Neetu Singh is not upset with me: Deepika PadukoneJune 12th, 2009 - 6:39 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 12 (IANS) Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has dismissed rumours that her boyfriend actor Ranbir Kapoor’s mother Neetu Singh is upset with her.
“I believe that if there was any truth in this, she (Neetu) would tell me herself and not through newspapers and media. I think she’s an extremely talented and mature person, so why would she tell the media and not speak with me directly?” Deepika said on Zee News’ celebrity chat show “Kahiye Janab”.
Deepika, who has been in relationship with Ranbir - son of Rishi Kapoor and Neetu - for almost a year now, teamed up with her beau in “Bachna Ae Haseeno”. She said both of them are professionals when it comes to work.
“We both are very professional. Sometimes I don’t come to know whether the film I’m offered is also offered to Ranbir. We don’t speak about our films that much because it would be extremely unprofessional.
“We read scripts separately and meet directors separately too and this may be the reason that post ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’ we haven’t done any film together,” she said.
The show will be aired Saturday at 7.30 p.m.
- Ranbir, Rishi shake a leg at IIFA - Jun 10, 2012
- I have miles to go: Ranbir Kapoor (Interview) - Sep 20, 2010
- I never liked Ranbir's films, says father Rishi Kapoor - Nov 19, 2010
- 'Ranbir Kapoor can be the next Amitabh Bachchan' - Sep 03, 2010
- I want to be the biggest star: Ranbir Kapoor (Interview) - Oct 29, 2011
- My comment on Ranbir, Katrina was said in good humour: Deepika - Nov 18, 2010
- Being a Kapoor is not enough for Ranbir: Rishi Kapoor - Oct 05, 2009
- Kissing scene is like shooting action sequence: Ranbir - Sep 25, 2011
- Punjabi boy Vipul Mehta wins 'Indian Idol 6' - Sep 02, 2012
- Ranbir Kapoor finally throws his first party - Jul 07, 2010
- Rishi Kapoor Sets Off A Midnight Squabble Between Ranbir and Sister, Ranbir-Rishi-Neetu To Star Together - Sep 16, 2010
- Kainaz Motivala turns chauffeur for next film - Jun 21, 2012
- Deepika wants to do more films with Ranbir - Oct 02, 2010
- Ranbir supports girl child empowerment - Jan 07, 2012
- Ranbir Kapoor's Hush-Hush, First Party - Jul 07, 2010