Naya Rivera of ‘Glee’ Accused of “Egging”, “Keying” Etc. Mark Sailing’s CarAugust 27th, 2010 - 8:21 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Aug 27 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Naya Rivera and Mark Sailing are both co stars on the hit television show ‘Glee’. The two of them dated for a brief time at the beginning of the year, and we even spotted in an embrace at the pre-Golden Gloves party in the month of January. Although the couple swore that they were not an exclusive couple, Rivera got upset when she became aware of all of the women whom Sailing had allegedly been dating over the summer. So upset, in fact that she was said to have thrown eggs, and dog food at his car and “keyed” it as well.
According to ‘UsWeekly’, Naya Rivera and some of her friends trashed Mark Sailing’s car in an episode that would make the Carrie Underwood song “Before He Cheats” pale in comparison. A source was said to have shared with the magazine “When Naya found out, she and some pals trashed his Lexus.”
‘RadarOnline’ reported, “Naya and a girlfriend went to a liquor store around 1 am and bought eggs and dog food. They were laughing hysterically the whole time they were in the store,” the eyewitness said. “They didn’t seem drunk, they were just being silly.”
Accordong to ‘RadarOnline’, the girls also allegedly took a set of keys and carved deep gashes into the paint of Sailing’s Lexus, an act which is known as “keying” the car. The act of throwing eggs at the vehicle is known as “egging”.
Samantha Marq, who is a friend of Sailing was said to have stated, “He’s on top of the world right now and living it up. Besides, it’s hard to call it infidelity when they weren’t officially together!”
However, Mark Sailing posted a Tweet soon after the story broke which quells the rumors, and shows just how fast a story from Hollywood can grow. “Silly rumors, we’re the best of friends,” he said, letting the world know that there is apparently no animosity between the two of them.
- Naya Rivera Throws Eggs And Keys On Mark Salling's Car? - Aug 27, 2010
- Naya Riveria & Mark Salling deny that Naya threw eggs and keys on his car - Aug 27, 2010
- Wife forced Schwarzenegger to admit love child - May 20, 2011
- Charlie Sheen banned from contacting wife - Dec 28, 2009
- Strangely Intimate Photos Released of Stephanie Seymour and Her Son - Jan 13, 2011
- Kelsey Grammer's pregnant fourth wife is 'lonely and miserable' - Jun 21, 2012
- 'Lexus car is most likely to be attacked by vandal' - Apr 23, 2011
- Diego Rivera sketches undergo restoration - Mar 02, 2012
- Woods' mistresses 'to celebrate 1yr anniversary of his infamous car crash' - Nov 26, 2010
- Christina Aguilera flashes her G-string in see-through tights - Apr 23, 2011
- LiLo 'wasted' at Coachella fest - Apr 20, 2010
- Will 'Kendra and Hank' Split Over Publicized Controversy? - May 15, 2010
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Whitney Houston's daughter in talks to start her own reality show - Mar 25, 2011
- LiLo could get away from grand theft charge, thanks to mystery witness - Feb 16, 2011
Tags: animosity, best of friends, carrie underwood, co stars, dog food, glee, golden gloves, infidelity, liquor store, marq, month of january, naya rivera, quells, radaronline, sailing, television show, top of the world, tweet, who is a friend, whole time