Natalie Portman taking style tips from Ugly Betty?March 5th, 2008 - 6:50 pm ICT by admin
Washington , Mar 5 (ANI): It seems actress Natalie Portman has been taking style tips from Ugly Betty, for shes donning a similar necklace in posters for her latest flick, as the one made famous by America Ferrera.
Portman is seen pouting in the posters for her latest film The Other Boleyn Girl, and is sporting a signature B necklace that has been religiously worn by Ferrera in the US comedy drama series Ugly Betty.
However, it seems that Portmans stylists were not foolish. In fact, Bettys necklace was inspired by one given to Anne Boleyn by Henry VIII.
Bettys necklace looks exactly like the original, The Daily Express quoted a resident historian, as saying.
He added: It can be seen in many of her portraits and is often worn by actresses playing her although it took a fictional 21st-century Latina geek to make it famous. (ANI)
- `Ugly Betty' actress weds filmmaker Ryan Piers Williams - Jun 29, 2011
- Is Carey Mulligan dating Eddie Redmayne? - Feb 01, 2011
- America Ferrera engaged to longtime beau - Jun 18, 2010
- America Ferrera to be honoured with 'Inspira Award' - Feb 09, 2011
- America Ferrera Makes Headlines With Her New Project - Apr 13, 2010
- Hathaway dons 'Ugly Betty' look - Oct 28, 2011
- America Ferrera bags top Latin acting award - Aug 18, 2010
- "Ugly Betty" Star America Ferrera Engaged To Ryan Piers Williams - Jun 18, 2010
- America Ferrera was in India to shoot documentary - May 25, 2011
- Now Longoria goes topless - May 15, 2011
- Black Swan role should have been mine: Lindsay Lohan - Jul 15, 2011
- Colin Firth, Natalie Portman win top BAFTA honours - Feb 14, 2011
- Portman named Free The Children ambassador - Apr 05, 2012
- America Ferrera wins best actress for 'Ugly Betty' - Aug 18, 2010
- Natalie Portman wins best actress (Lead) - Feb 28, 2011
Tags: 21st century, actress natalie portman, actresses, america ferrera, anne boleyn, comedy drama series, daily express, flick, geek, henry viii, historian, natalie portman, portraits, posters, signature, style tips, ugly betty