Natalie Portman new face of Christian DiorJune 9th, 2010 - 1:44 am ICT by IANS
London, June 9 (IANS) Hollywood actress Natalie Portman has been named the new face of Parfums Christian Dior.
The 28-year-old has signed a deal with the French fashion house to front a new campaign and will be representing a fragrance and cosmetics brand for the first time, reports contactmusic.com.
“We are extremely excited to have Miss Portman embody our house. She will symbolise with grace the values of luxury and the glamour of Dior, said Claude Martinez, president and CEO of Parfums Christian Dior.
Apart from Portman, other celebrities who have endorsed the brand include Sharon Stone, Charlize Theron, Jude Law and Monica Bellucci.
- Natalie Portman is new face of Miss Dior Cherie perfume - Dec 10, 2010
- Portman new face of Dior - Dec 10, 2010
- Isabelle Adjani tops Time Magazine's beautiful women list - Feb 09, 2011
- Natalie Portman slams Dior's John Galliano over anti-Semitic remarks - Mar 02, 2011
- John Galliano sacked from Dior - Mar 02, 2011
- Special vegan shoes for Natalie Portman by Christian Dior - Dec 15, 2010
- Natalie Portman shows off her sexy side in new Miss Dior Cherie ad - Feb 25, 2011
- Portman named Free The Children ambassador - Apr 05, 2012
- Natalie Portman strips for Dior ad - Aug 23, 2012
- Natalie Portman poses topless for perfume ad - Jan 13, 2011
- Natalie Portman – Hogging The Spotlight - Dec 15, 2010
- Kate Moss to be face of Dior's new beauty campaign - Oct 30, 2010
- Charlize Theron is face of Dior watches - Jun 11, 2011
- Theron excited for Simon's Dior collection - May 21, 2012
- Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up - Feb 18, 2012
Tags: actress natalie portman, celebrities, ceo, charlize theron, christian dior, cosmetics, fashion house, fragrance, french fashion, glamour, hollywood, hollywood actress, jude law, miss portman, monica bellucci, natalie portman, new face, parfums christian dior, sharon stone, time reports