Natalie Portman marries Benjamin MillepiedAugust 6th, 2012 - 4:35 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 6 (IANS) Actress Natalie Portman and her French choreographer Benjamin Millepied tied the knot in a Jewish ceremony at a private home near Big Sur in California.
The simple ceremony that took place Saturday had only 60 guests.
The couple met on the sets of “Black Swan” and welcomed their first child, son Aleph, last year.
It was previously revealed that the couple would marry in Big Sur as the place is special to the actress, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
When Portman, 31, won the best actress Oscar for “Black Swan”, she paid tribute to Millepied, calling him her “beautiful love” and thanked him for giving her the “most important role of my life”.
- Portman not in rush for another baby - Aug 20, 2012
- Is Natalie Portman married? - Feb 28, 2012
- Portman gives birth to baby boy - Jun 15, 2011
- Portman praises fiance at Oscars - Mar 01, 2011
- Benjamin Millepied And Natalie Portman Attend "Black Swan" Premiere - Sep 03, 2010
- Portman supports gay marriage - Jun 08, 2011
- Portman engaged, expecting first child - Dec 28, 2010
- Natalie Portman now a belly dancer - Apr 30, 2011
- 'Indescribably happy' Portman announces she's engaged and pregnant - Dec 28, 2010
- Natalie Portman on a sabbatical from movies - Jan 23, 2011
- Natalie Portman plays down the 'Black Swan' controversy - Apr 07, 2011
- Natalie Portman And Benjamin Millepied Are Expecting Their First Baby - Dec 28, 2010
- Natalie Portman fell in love with fiance as they danced for 'Black Swan' - Jan 21, 2011
- Portman planning movie hiatus - Jan 16, 2011
- Natalie Portman Rubbishes Rumor Of Being Part Of Superman And Batman Movies - Jan 03, 2011