Natalie Portman is new face of Miss Dior Cherie perfumeDecember 10th, 2010 - 6:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 10 (ANI): Actress Natalie Portman has been named as the new face of Miss Dior Cherie fragrance.
Portman, 29, was announced by Christian Dior Parfums to have signed up for the deal back in June, but details of her role remained a secret until December 9, the Telegraph reported.
The actress, who has never lent her face to a cosmetics or fragrance campaign until now, emerged from a transparent screen of roses in front of gathered journalists to mark her ‘poster girl’ debut for Christian Dior.
WWD reported that Parfums Christian Dior chief Claude Martinez called Portman “charismatic and elegant”.
She joins fellow Dior ‘pin-ups’ Charlize Theron, who appears bathed in gold for the ‘J’adore’ Dior perfume, and Sharon Stone, who fronts the skincare campaign. (ANI)
- Portman new face of Dior - Dec 10, 2010
- Natalie Portman new face of Christian Dior - Jun 09, 2010
- Hollywood's Charlize Theron listens to Indian chants for relaxation during shooting - Aug 23, 2009
- Portman goes topless for new ad - Jan 13, 2011
- Natalie Portman shows off her sexy side in new Miss Dior Cherie ad - Feb 25, 2011
- Natalie Portman poses topless for perfume ad - Jan 13, 2011
- Hollywood star Charlize Theron listens to Indian chants for relaxation during shooting - Aug 24, 2009
- Charlize Theron is face of Dior watches - Jun 11, 2011
- Natalie Portman strips for Dior ad - Aug 23, 2012
- Dior's John Galliano sacked over 'anti-Jewish slurs' - Mar 02, 2011
- Natalie Portman slams Dior's John Galliano over anti-Semitic remarks - Mar 02, 2011
- John Galliano sacked from Dior - Mar 02, 2011
- Natalie Portman – Hogging The Spotlight - Dec 15, 2010
- Kate Moss to be face of Dior's new beauty campaign - Oct 30, 2010
- Now Longoria goes topless - May 15, 2011
Tags: actress natalie portman, charlize theron, christian dior, christian dior parfums, j adore dior, journalists, miss dior cherie, miss dior cherie fragrance, miss dior cherie perfume, natalie portman, new face, parfums christian dior, pin ups, poster girl, roses, sharon stone, skincare, transparent screen, ups, wwd