Natalie Portman buys medieval manor for $3.25MMay 16th, 2009 - 2:00 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 16 (ANI): Israeli-American actress Natalie Portman has bought a medieval manor in Los Feliz for 3.25 million dollars.
Portman, 27, who just played doomed Queen Anne Boleyn, was also spotted cavorting in Los Angeles with actor Sean Penn.
The castle like manor she bought is 4,866 square feet with four bedrooms and cathedral ceilings, reports the New York Post.
There are two guesthouses, a pool, a courtyard and state-of-the-art security. (ANI)
- Ryan Phillippe, Amanda Seyfried 'make out' at Madonna's post-Oscar party - Mar 02, 2011
- Benjamin Millepied And Natalie Portman Attend "Black Swan" Premiere - Sep 03, 2010
- Gibson's former family mansion on sale - Jul 28, 2012
- Brand, Wiig named sexiest vegetarians - Jun 28, 2011
- Portman finds Los Angeles better than New York - Nov 27, 2009
- Portman's Oscars dress sells for $50,000 - Mar 08, 2012
- Natalie Portman – Hogging The Spotlight - Dec 15, 2010
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley named hottest woman of the year - May 04, 2011
- Portman thinks lesbian sex scene is the selling point of 'Black Swan' - Dec 31, 2010
- Portman's lesbian scene shocks Venice film fest - Sep 02, 2010
- Natalie Portman wins best actress (Lead) - Feb 28, 2011
- Is Carey Mulligan dating Eddie Redmayne? - Feb 01, 2011
- Natalie Portman Speaks About Her Sex-Scene With Mila Kunis In "Black Swan" - Dec 03, 2010
- Johansson, Penn not together anymore? - Jun 03, 2011
- 'Indescribably happy' Portman announces she's engaged and pregnant - Dec 28, 2010
Tags: 25m, actress natalie portman, american actress, art security, bedrooms, cathedral ceilings, cavorting, courtyard, medieval manor, million dollars, natalie portman, new york post, pool, queen anne boleyn, sean penn, square feet, state of the art