Natalie Cole’s fan offers kidneyApril 2nd, 2009 - 3:51 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
On Tuesday, Natalia Cole, 59, the singer told Larry King that she was diagnosed with kidney failure, and she was still on his CNN show, dozens of viewers wrote in offering to be tested as possible donors.
Natalie Cole’s fans want to give her a kidney.
Without a donor kidney, Cole says she will be on dialysis for the rest of her life.
The daughter of Nat King Cole said she was diagnosed with hepatitis C in February 2008. Her kidneys failed after treatment and she has since been seeking a donor.
- Natalie Cole gets new kidney - May 21, 2009
- Natalie Cole gets life-saving kidney as sister lies dying - May 23, 2009
- Natalie Cole recovering from kidney transplant - May 21, 2009
- Natalie Cole may get kidney from her son - Feb 05, 2009
- Outdated blood testing contributes to HIV among thalassemic kids - Jan 07, 2011
- Singer Natalie Cole to pen memoir - Jul 20, 2010
- Natalie Cole to reveal all about her kidney transplant op in memoir - Jul 20, 2010
- Troubled by kidney ailments, Goa gets helpline - May 14, 2011
- Donations pour in for Chinese keeping hospitalised wife alive - Jul 16, 2012
- Natalie Cole loses sister to death - May 23, 2009
- Natalie Cole fears she will run out of time before kidney transplant - Apr 28, 2009
- Chronic kidney disease rising in India: Doctors - Mar 07, 2012
- Natalie Cole grateful to anonymous kidney donor - Aug 15, 2009
- Chronic kidney disorders threaten India's diabetics (March 10 is World Kidney Day) - Mar 10, 2011
- Fears abound for 'painfully thin' Office star Lucy Davis - May 29, 2012