Nasser Husain’s ‘donkey’ remark upsets Big B (Movie snippets)September 4th, 2011 - 6:14 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 4 (IANS) Former England cricket captain Nasser Hussain’s “donkey” remark about Indian fielders has upset Amitabh Bachchan.
?Did not like Nasir Hussain, ex-cricket Captain of UK (Britain), refer to Indian fielders as ‘donkeys’, as he commentated on tour of our team,? Big B posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Hussain had equated some of the Indian fielders to “donkeys” during the Twenty20 match played between India and England in Manchester.
Pooja Bedi wants Salman as her ‘Bodyguard’
Actress Pooja Bedi, who is amazed to see the kind of response actor Salman Khan’s latest movie ?Bodyguard? has received, says that she would love to have the actor as her bodyguard.
?Salman (Khan) must be destiny’s child! Worst dialogues, worst script, zero story but the film’s a roaring success! I’d love to have him as my bodyguard,? Pooja tweeted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
?Bodyguard?, which stars Kareena Kapoor and Salman in the lead, is on a record-breaking spree. The movie has earned a record Rs.22 crore net as first day collections — surpassing blockbusters “Dabangg” and “3 Idiots”.
Ritu Kumar designs for ‘Love Breakups Zindagi’
Veteran designer Ritu Kumar has designed bridal ensembles for the cast of Sahil Sangha’s new film “Love Breakups Zindagi?.
Actresses Dia Mirza, Auritra Ghosh, Soni Razdaan and Nandini Sen will be seen flaunting the bridal ensembles from Kumar’s brand `Ri? for the movie, a statement said.
?Love Breakups Zindagi? is a slice-of-life film which includes attributes of life like love, relationships and breakups.
Made under the banner Born Free Entertainment and co-produced by Sahara Motion Pictures, the film is also the debut production venture of actors Dia and Zayed along with Sangha.
The movie will release Oct 7.
- Fashion is a difficult and turbulent career: Ritu Kumar - Sep 08, 2011
- People will connect with 'Love Breakups..': Director - Aug 24, 2011
- Turning 30 is fab: Dia Mirza (Movie Snippets) - Dec 10, 2011
- Dia, Zayed's first production a romantic comedy - Feb 09, 2011
- Zayed had to scold me on the sets to calm me down: Dia Mirza - Jun 02, 2011
- Dia Mirza facing withdrawal symptoms (Movie Snippets) - Nov 01, 2011
- Toughest to shoot with kids, animals: Big B (Movie Snippets) - Sep 27, 2011
- Watch out for love and laughter this weekend (IANS Preview) - Oct 05, 2011
- Honoured to be part of 'Midnight's Children': Ritu Kumar (With Images) - Sep 13, 2012
- Dia Mirza dating Sahil Sangha, no wedding yet - Sep 08, 2011
- I love Beti B in Aishwarya's arms the most: Abhishek (Movie Snippets) - Nov 25, 2011
- Shabana's jig at 'Love, Breakups, Zindagi' music launch - Sep 09, 2011
- No films for friends in Bollywood: Zayed Khan - Sep 27, 2011
- Happy Father's Day, tweets Bollywood - Jun 17, 2012
- I want Madhubala's films, Madhuri's talent: Dia - Mar 29, 2012
Tags: actress pooja, amitabh bachchan, attributes of life, blockbusters, breakups, debut production, destiny s child, dia mirza, england cricket captain, fielders, kareena kapoor, life film, love relationships, nandini, nasir hussain, nasser hussain, pooja bedi, salman khan, twitter, veteran designer