Naseeruddin Shah’s hand-me-downs.March 25th, 2009 - 1:30 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
After his outstanding performance in “A Wednesday’, Naseeruddin Shah has come up with another ace in Raja Menon’s movie titled “Barah Aana’.
Naseeruddin Shah essays the role of a driver in the film and sports a very ordinary look. Just like a common man! The immensely talented actor does know how to give it all to his performances.
Insiders tell us that while finalizing his look in the film designers were looking for old, weathered shoes for Naseeruddin Shah to wear as part of his driver outfit but well, knowing the actors enthusiasm he actually dug up some old shoes that his father wore decades ago and used those for his outfit. In fact, we hear that the actor also found a sweater that has been used in a scene.
Well, it just goes to say - old is gold. -Sampurn Media
- Movie Review : Barah Aana (2009) - Mar 20, 2009
- Nasser's becomes more visible - Mar 24, 2009
- 'Barah Aana' superbly highlights vulnerabilities of migrants(IANS Film Review; Rating: ***) - Mar 21, 2009
- Who will play Jessica Lal in 'Aamir' director's film? - Apr 08, 2009
- Bollywood finally sets stage for theatre veterans - Apr 21, 2012
- "BARAH AANA" - Mar 19, 2009
- 'The Dirty Picture' Naseeruddin's spiciest role since 'Tirchhi Topiwale' act: Vidya Balan - Dec 01, 2011
- Can't wait to work with Madhuri again: Naseeruddin - Jun 18, 2012
- 'Ishqiya 2' will be cult: Arshad Warsi (Movie Snippets) - Jan 05, 2012
- Barah Aana on foreign shores - Sep 26, 2009
- 'Chaalis Chauraasi' - a quirky comedy (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Jan 14, 2012
- Bhojpuri actors don't welcome change, says Ravi Kishan - Dec 28, 2011
- Writers deserve more credit for epic characters, scenes: Naseer - Jul 04, 2012
- B'wood zooms its lens on teacher-student bonding - Sep 03, 2011
- Kamal Haasan wants SRK for Menon's remake - Jan 24, 2012