‘Narnia’ producer Peter Moore dies aged 39February 19th, 2011 - 2:34 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 19 (ANI): Hollywood film producer and novelist, Perry Moore, has died of an apparent drug overdose.
Moore, 39, was found at around 2 p.m. in his Houston Street pad, a doorman high-rise just off Sixth Avenue, police sources said.
Moore was an executive producer of the blockbuster ‘Chronicles of Narnia’ trilogy and had penned a well-received fiction work in 2007 about a gay teenage superhero, reports the New York Post.
According to sources, prescription meds were found in Moore’s pad, but no criminality is suspected.
The medical examiner will determine the cause of death. (ANI)
- 'Narnia' producer commits suicide - Feb 19, 2011
- Katy Perry, Russell Brand buy NYC apartment - Sep 25, 2010
- Whitney Houston's body flown to New Jersey on Tyler Perry's private jet - Feb 14, 2012
- Ray J distraught over Whitney Houston's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Narnia 3 Filled With Spectacular Visual Effects! - Dec 01, 2010
- Prithvi isn't Indian version of '...Lord of Rings' - Feb 04, 2011
- Taylor Swift's golden gown creates a buzz at the Grammy Awards - Feb 13, 2012
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Queen Elizabeth "Shed Tears" At Narnia Film Ending: Neeson - Dec 06, 2010
- Judge dismisses drugs-related charges against Anna Nicole Smith's aides - Jan 07, 2011
- Ben Barnes felt like a superhero during 'Narnia 3' - Dec 13, 2010
- Nancy Shevell and Paul McCartney pay tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- Cause of Sage Stallone's death still unknown - Jul 16, 2012
- Brittany Murphy's death certificate spells out no cause of death - Dec 30, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 13, 2012
Tags: blockbuster, cause of death, criminality, doorman, drug overdose, executive producer, fiction work, hollywood, hollywood film producer, houston street, medical examiner, new york post, novelist, police sources, prescription meds, sixth avenue, superhero, trilogy