Naomi Watts wants a daughterMay 8th, 2012 - 2:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 8 (IANS) Naomi Watts, who has two sons, says she would be happy to welcome a daughter in the family.
The actress has two sons — Alexander, four, and three-year-old Sammy — with her partner Liev Schreiber. Although the pair have ruled out having any more kids, the 43-year-old admits she would love a daughter.
“I always knew I’d be the mother of two boys. I’m 43 now and I don’t know if having any more would work. There are still fights and struggles all the time but I feel that I am coming in to the light,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Watts as saying.
“If I knew that I could get pregnant and I knew that I was going to have a girl, I would definitely go for it,” she added.
- Watts wants a baby girl - Sep 08, 2012
- Naomi Watts values honesty - Feb 25, 2011
- I'll marry if my children want me to: Naomi Watts - Jun 14, 2010
- Late parenthood made me more focussed: Watts - Sep 28, 2011
- Schreiber thrilled by Watts' love scene in movie - May 07, 2010
- Naomi Watts reveals how she became a Hollywood power player - Feb 13, 2011
- Motherhood toughest job ever: Naomi Watts - Jun 14, 2010
- Naomi Watts still too upset to watch ex-beau Ledger's final film - Jun 15, 2010
- Success isn't everything: Naomi Watts - Jan 20, 2012
- Watts unveils Princess Diana makeover - Jul 03, 2012
- Melanie C wants more kids - Mar 11, 2012
- Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber name son Samuel Kai - Dec 16, 2008
- Hollywood splash in Bollywood country! (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2011
- Naomi Watts desperate for a baby girl - Feb 04, 2009
- Liev Schreiber wants to wear high heels to work! - Dec 17, 2009