Naomi Watts still to come to terms with Heath Ledger tragedyJanuary 31st, 2009 - 5:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, January 31 (ANI): Naomi Watts has spoken for the fist time about her former beau Heath Ledger’’s untimely death last year, claiming that she is yet to come to terms with the tragedy.
The stunning actress, who is presently with Liev Schreiber, had been in a relationship with the late actor, who was said to have died of accidental drug overdose.
Even though the pair parted ways after two years, they had remained friends, and ”The King Kong” star has now revealed she was still struggling to face the misfortune.
“His fragility touched you… It’’s still incredibly difficult,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling Parade magazine.
Recalling the first time the pair worked together, she added: “I hadn”t really been that familiar with his work and then, when I got to the set and did that first scene with him, I was like, ”Wow! This guy is alive.”
“It was just something deep in his eyes. You could look into them, and they would tell a thousand stories in one glance. There was a wonderful mixture of power and fragility at work in everything he did, which just pulls you in. His strength didn”t scare you. It intrigued you.” (ANI)
- Naomi Watts still too upset to watch ex-beau Ledger's final film - Jun 15, 2010
- Naomi Watts values honesty - Feb 25, 2011
- Watts wants a baby girl - Sep 08, 2012
- Naomi Watts wants a daughter - May 08, 2012
- Late parenthood made me more focussed: Watts - Sep 28, 2011
- Schreiber thrilled by Watts' love scene in movie - May 07, 2010
- Liev Schreiber wants to wear high heels to work! - Dec 17, 2009
- Hollywood splash in Bollywood country! (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2011
- Naomi Watts urges Oscar bosses to honor Heath with a posthumous award - Feb 21, 2009
- Samuel L. Jackson apologises to Naomi Watts over sex scene - Apr 29, 2010
- When Joker made Batman cry - Jun 06, 2012
- I'll marry if my children want me to: Naomi Watts - Jun 14, 2010
- Naomi Watts reveals how she became a Hollywood power player - Feb 13, 2011
- Naomi Watts "mortified" to see 'drag queen' Liev Schreiber - Aug 26, 2009
- Brangelina At Salt - Jul 21, 2010
Tags: daily express, fist time, fragility, glance, heath ledger, king kong, liev schreiber, london, misfortune, mixture, naomi watts, parade magazine, relationship, stunning actress, tragedy, untimely death