Naomi Watts says breast-feeding secret behind post partum weight lossJanuary 14th, 2009 - 2:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, January 14 (ANI): Naomi Watts has returned to her former curves after delivering her second baby in less than a month and the secret behind it is breast-feeding.
The Mulholland Drive actress, who welcomed her second son, Samuel, with partner Liev Schreiber on January 13, had been recently snapped looking her former slim self.
“I”m breast feeding. And he’’s sucking it all out of me, it seems. And when the baby comes out, it’’s a lot of weight right there, Contactmusic quoted her as telling People magazine.
Speaking of their 18-month-old Alexander and the new tot, Schreiber revealed the 24X7 shifts were taking its toll on the pair, though they happily remained without complaints.
He said: “It’’s f**king hard. So little sleep. It’’s 23 hours and 59 minutes of exhaustion.
But then they do one little thing in that last minute that is just so compelling and fascinating that it makes the other 23 hours and 59 minutes worthwhile.” (ANI)
- Watts wants a baby girl - Sep 08, 2012
- I'll marry if my children want me to: Naomi Watts - Jun 14, 2010
- Late parenthood made me more focussed: Watts - Sep 28, 2011
- Naomi Watts wants a daughter - May 08, 2012
- Naomi Watts reveals how she became a Hollywood power player - Feb 13, 2011
- Motherhood toughest job ever: Naomi Watts - Jun 14, 2010
- Naomi Watts babies are making her stupid! - Feb 11, 2009
- Naomi Watts values honesty - Feb 25, 2011
- Naomi Watts desperate for a baby girl - Feb 04, 2009
- Breast-feed the doll: It sucks! - Aug 07, 2009
- Nursing mothers more aggressive in defending babies - Sep 01, 2011
- Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber name son Samuel Kai - Dec 16, 2008
- Samuel L. Jackson apologises to Naomi Watts over sex scene - Apr 29, 2010
- Naomi Watts sleepless nights with newborn - Feb 19, 2009
- Naomi Watts looks forward to having more babies - Feb 02, 2009