Naomi Watts looks forward to having more babiesFebruary 2nd, 2009 - 5:56 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Feb 2 (ANI): Brit actress Naomi Watts has revealed that even with the hectic lifestyle she is presently leading with her two sons, Sasha, 18 months, and Sammy, six weeks, she would not mind having another baby.
Despite getting only four hours of sleep a month, looking after her two boys, who are both below two, Watts, 40, is thinking of expanding her family with American actor Liev Schreiber.
I love babies, the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
I look at this little baby and, even after quite an intense birth - they say you have amnesia, as women - I would go a third. It would be nice to have a girl.
But you should see our house. It’’s pretty chaotic right now and I keep making fun of Liev because he keeps walking around going, `No more babies, no more babies”, like Rain Man or something.
Everyone did warn us that it’’s chaotic for the first couple of years, and we”re in that period where I”m chasing my toddler whilst feeding my baby. You”re nursing and watching your toddler climbing up on a chair or about to pull himself down on to something, and it’’s pretty nerve-racking. We”ve definitely got our hands full right now, she added. (ANI)
- Late parenthood made me more focussed: Watts - Sep 28, 2011
- Watts wants a baby girl - Sep 08, 2012
- Naomi Watts wants a daughter - May 08, 2012
- Naomi Watts desperate for a baby girl - Feb 04, 2009
- Naomi Watts values honesty - Feb 25, 2011
- Naomi Watts sleepless nights with newborn - Feb 19, 2009
- Samuel L. Jackson apologises to Naomi Watts over sex scene - Apr 29, 2010
- I'll marry if my children want me to: Naomi Watts - Jun 14, 2010
- Is Naomi Watts married to Liev Schreiber? - Oct 19, 2009
- Liev Schreiber wants to wear high heels to work! - Dec 17, 2009
- Schreiber thrilled by Watts' love scene in movie - May 07, 2010
- Naomi Watts: Excited About A Doug Liman Film - Jan 04, 2011
- Naomi Watts still too upset to watch ex-beau Ledger's final film - Jun 15, 2010
- Hollywood splash in Bollywood country! (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2011
- Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber name son Samuel Kai - Dec 16, 2008
Tags: actress, american actor, babies, daily telegraph, feb 2, hectic lifestyle, hours of sleep, liev schreiber, little baby, melbourne, naomi watts, nerve, rain man, sammy, sasha, six weeks, sleep, two boys