Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber land spy roles in rival moviesMarch 16th, 2009 - 2:26 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, March 16 (ANI): Real-life partners Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber have both inked deals to play spies in rival movies.
The stunning actress has been roped in to play secret agent Valerie Plan with co-star Sean Penn in Fair Game.
Schreiber, on the other hand, would share the frame with Angelina Jolie as her CIA boss in Salt.
The 41-year-old actor revealed that both of them were supporting each other to get into the skin of their similar characters.
Naomi and I both play CIA agents who appear normal, Contactmusic quoted Schreiber as telling the New York Daily News.
They arent Hollywoods idea of a spy. Were both trying to figure out who they are, he added. (ANI)
- Naomi Watts values honesty - Feb 25, 2011
- Naomi Watts: Excited About A Doug Liman Film - Jan 04, 2011
- Jolie sprinkles Rs.78 mn worth 'Salt' on Indian box office - Jul 27, 2010
- Angelina Starrer Salt Collects 7.8 Crore In First Week In India - Jul 28, 2010
- Naomi Watts hopes new movie will expose Americans to ex-CIA agent's life - Nov 02, 2010
- Watts wants a baby girl - Sep 08, 2012
- Valerie Plame's Story Exposed In "Fair Game" - Nov 06, 2010
- Brangelina At Salt - Jul 21, 2010
- Naomi Watts Sent To Boot Camp for Fair Games - May 22, 2010
- When Angelina Jolie discovered the world of women spies - Jul 19, 2010
- Angelina Jolie makes an appearance at 'Comic-con' to promote her new movie Salt - Jul 23, 2010
- Sean Penn to miss Cannes premiere of 'Fair Game' - May 18, 2010
- 'Angelina Jolie works her butt off': Liev Schreiber - Jul 29, 2010
- Movie Review - Salt (2010) - Jul 24, 2010
- Naomi Watts was sent to boot camp to 'toughen up' for spy movie - May 22, 2010
Tags: angelina jolie, boss, cia, cia agents, co star, contactmusic, fair game, inked, liev schreiber, life partners, naomi watts, naomi watts liev, naomi watts liev schreiber, new york daily news, sean penn, spies, spy, stunning actress, valerie, york daily news