Naomi Watts in no hurry to marry Live SchreiberJanuary 29th, 2009 - 6:04 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 29 (ANI): Hollywood actress Naomi Watts has revealed that she is no hurry to marry beau Live Schreiber.
The Children on the Corn IV actress, who has 2 children with Schreiber, 18-month-old Alexander and 2-month-old Samuel, sparked rumors of an impending wedding, after she was spotted with a huge diamond ring.
However, she has rebuffed the claims, as she enlightened the rumour mills that the ring was just a gift from Live.
“Liev gave me this beautiful ring. We”re very much together. We just don”t have that certificate and that’’s okay with both of us, Contactmusic quoted Watts, as telling U.S. magazine OK!.
Maybe one day we”ll just wake up and go, ”Hey, let’’s do this.” And maybe not, Watts added. (ANI)
- Watts wants a baby girl - Sep 08, 2012
- Naomi Watts slams marriage rumours - Jan 29, 2009
- I'll marry if my children want me to: Naomi Watts - Jun 14, 2010
- Naomi Watts values honesty - Feb 25, 2011
- Schreiber thrilled by Watts' love scene in movie - May 07, 2010
- Late parenthood made me more focussed: Watts - Sep 28, 2011
- Naomi Watts wants a daughter - May 08, 2012
- Is Naomi Watts married to Liev Schreiber? - Oct 19, 2009
- Naomi Watts still too upset to watch ex-beau Ledger's final film - Jun 15, 2010
- Motherhood toughest job ever: Naomi Watts - Jun 14, 2010
- Samuel L. Jackson apologises to Naomi Watts over sex scene - Apr 29, 2010
- Naomi Watts reveals how she became a Hollywood power player - Feb 13, 2011
- Naomi Watts sleepless nights with newborn - Feb 19, 2009
- Hollywood splash in Bollywood country! (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2011
- Naomi Watts "mortified" to see 'drag queen' Liev Schreiber - Aug 26, 2009