Naomi Watts babies are making her stupid!February 11th, 2009 - 12:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 11 (ANI): Hollywood actress Naomi Watts, who gave birth to her second son Samuel in December 2008, has revealed that looking after her tots is making her stupid.
The King Kong actress gave birth to Samuel just 17 months after delivering her first child Alexander, and has since been engrossed in nurturing the two kids.
Watts and partner Live Schreibers life has been extremely hectic since their first child was born, as they have been sacrificing their sleep, feeding and taking care of the underage kids.
“I have lost 75 per cent of my brain power. It halved and then halved again. It’’s not just the sleep deprivation; it’’s the breast-feeding. I call it the lactose lobotomy, The Daily Express quoted Watts, as saying.
Watts has even started forgetting with her dialogues these days, as its her babies all she can think of.
“Now I can never remember my dialogue when I”m working, Watts said. (ANI)
- Watts wants a baby girl - Sep 08, 2012
- Naomi Watts wants a daughter - May 08, 2012
- Late parenthood made me more focussed: Watts - Sep 28, 2011
- Samuel L. Jackson apologises to Naomi Watts over sex scene - Apr 29, 2010
- I'm failing as a working mother: Naomi Watts - May 08, 2010
- Working mom Naomi Watts feels like a failure - May 07, 2010
- Naomi Watts reveals how she became a Hollywood power player - Feb 13, 2011
- Naomi Watts says breast-feeding secret behind post partum weight loss - Jan 14, 2009
- Naomi Watts values honesty - Feb 25, 2011
- Naomi Watts desperate for a baby girl - Feb 04, 2009
- I'll marry if my children want me to: Naomi Watts - Jun 14, 2010
- Naomi Watts sleepless nights with newborn - Feb 19, 2009
- No junk food for Simpson - Jun 03, 2012
- Naomi Watts quizzed after tussle with paparazzo - Feb 25, 2011
- Naomi Watts naked pic sparks debate about rigours of caesarean birth - Feb 16, 2009
Tags: alexander, babies, brain power, breast, daily express, dialogue, dialogues, hollywood, hollywood actress, king kong, king kong actress, lactose, london feb, naomi watts, sleep, sleep deprivation, son samuel, underage kids