Naomi Watts and beau house hunting Down UnderFebruary 19th, 2008 - 1:32 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Feb 19 (ANI): Naomi Watts and her actor boyfriend Liev Schreiber are looking for a family holiday home in Australia.
The couple and their 7-month-old son Alexander were spotted viewing property in Sydney on Feb 17.
Rumours are making rounds that the acting couple is looking for a home in Sydney neighbourhoods Bronte, Tamarama and Bondi, so that Watts and Schreiber are able to live close to the actress’ best pal Nicole Kidman, reports Contactmusic.
The couple was also seen dining with Kidman on 18 Feb.
Watts has been dating Schreiber since the spring of 2005 and the couple welcomed their child, Alexander Pete born on July 26, 2007 in Los Angeles. (ANI)
- Watts wants a baby girl - Sep 08, 2012
- Naomi Watts reveals how she became a Hollywood power player - Feb 13, 2011
- Schreiber gets ticket for wearing flip flops on scooter - Dec 28, 2010
- I'll marry if my children want me to: Naomi Watts - Jun 14, 2010
- Naomi Watts wants a daughter - May 08, 2012
- Liev Schreiber, Naomi Watts rubbish divorce rumours - Apr 06, 2010
- Naomi Watts values honesty - Feb 25, 2011
- Schreiber thrilled by Watts' love scene in movie - May 07, 2010
- Naomi Watts desperate for a baby girl - Feb 04, 2009
- Liev Schreiber almost got killed while surfing - Apr 24, 2009
- Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber welcome their second baby - Dec 15, 2008
- Late parenthood made me more focussed: Watts - Sep 28, 2011
- Gaga raises funds for poor - May 11, 2011
- Naomi Watts slams marriage rumours - Jan 29, 2009
- Naomi Watts sleepless nights with newborn - Feb 19, 2009