Naomi throws a tantrum at HeathrowNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:54 am ICT by admin
After airport authorities showed their unwillingness, the British supermodel stamped her feet and reportedly said: “You have to let me on. Come on.”
British Airways bosses finally offered to let her travel without her luggage and send her bags on a later flight, reports the Mirror.
But the 37-year-old was not satisfied with the option, and yelled: “You are joking. You are always losing bags and I don’t trust you with mine in a million years.”
According to witnesses, Naomi waved her arms in a fury and again shouted: “I can’t believe you won’t allow ME on your flight. What is this? Who must I speak to?”
The supermodel, who has owned up to attending anger-management classes, was offered a seat on a later BA flight to New York, but she declined and left the airport.
“When BA staff explained she was too late, she exploded and stamped her foot. There was a tirade of abuse,” the Mirror quoted an airport source, as saying.
However, a spokesman for Naomi defended her by saying, “She is in the air at the moment, travelling to New York on business. We are not aware of any incident.” (ANI)
- BA jet makes emergency landing following faulty door scare - Oct 04, 2010
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Naomi Campbell's party fight with fan - Dec 06, 2009
- British Airways flights disrupted by fresh strikes - Mar 28, 2010
- Kardashian upset over missing sunglasses - May 31, 2012
- Naomi Campbell opens up about career on catwalk - Sep 30, 2010
- Why do celebs lose their cool? Status-linked ego, say experts - Feb 25, 2012
- Naomi Campbell goes for a vacation every 6 weeks to keep her cool - Oct 27, 2010
- Kat's nightmare after missing flight in London - Sep 11, 2011
- Campbell to raise funds with charity fashion show at Cannes - May 13, 2011
- Pilots 'almost pass out' after taking off - Jan 09, 2012
- Naomi Campbell denies lying under oath in perfume case - Nov 05, 2010
- European economy gets hit by massive snowfall (Second Lead) - Dec 20, 2010
- Campbell bags Outstanding Contribution gong at Elle Style awards - Feb 23, 2010
- Naomi Campbell lobbying for more black models - Dec 10, 2010