Naomi Campbell’s beau to buy her ‘Desdemona’s House’?September 8th, 2010 - 5:11 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Sept 8 (ANI): Supermodel Naomi Campbell’s billionaire boyfriend is reportedly set to buy her the former house of real-life Shakespearean heroine Desdemona.
According to Italian news agency ANSA, the Palazzo Contarini-Fasan, a “flowery Gothic” structure that overlooks Venice’s Grand Canal, has come to be known to locals as “Desdemona’s House”, though there is no historical evidence to back up the legend.
Desdemona was a noblewoman, who was murdered by her jealous husband, and she is believed to have been the inspiration for Shakespeare’s tragedy ‘Othello’, the New York Post reported.
Now 40-year-old Cambell’s billionaire boyfriend Vladislav Voronin is rumoured to be buying the property for her.
Russian tabloid Trud reported the couple met with the owners of the Palazzo and had a contract drawn up. (ANI)
- Naomi Campbell eyes Desdemona's house in Venice - Sep 09, 2010
- Naomi Campbell to buy house in Venice - Sep 08, 2010
- Naomi Campbell All Set To Tie The Knot With Beau Vladislav Doronin - Nov 13, 2010
- Campbell 'to wed Russian billionaire beau at ancient Egyptian temple' - Nov 12, 2010
- Naomi Campbell gets 'impolite'....again - Dec 05, 2009
- Campbell turns reporter! - Feb 04, 2011
- Naomi Campbell to take 2010 off to start family - Nov 30, 2009
- Naomi Campbell planning to start family? - Nov 29, 2009
- Naomi Campbell engaged? - Aug 03, 2011
- Anil Kapoor And Naomi Campbell Meet And Exchange Numbers - Jul 20, 2010
- Strong men attract Naomi Campbell - May 05, 2010
- Naomi Campbell to move to Russia for love? - Apr 20, 2009
- Lessing, Shakespeare, Blake in dance-theatre on Commonwealth stage - Oct 12, 2010
- Naomi Campbell, Russian billionaire beau 'to go on honeymoon' - Nov 10, 2009
- Campbell spices up restaurant dinner with her own salt, pepper shakers! - Aug 25, 2010
Tags: ansa, billionaire, cambell, desdemona, gothic structure, grand canal, heroine, italian news agency, jealous husband, locals, naomi campbell, new york post, noblewoman, othello, palazzo contarini, supermodel naomi campbell, tabloid, trud, venice, voronin