Naomi Campbell vows never to throw a mobile phone againNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:34 am ICT by admin
Earlier this year she was even sentenced to community service after she pleaded guilty to a charge of reckless assault - throwing her mobile at her maid Ana Scolavino.
But at the 37th annual scholarship and awards dinner for the Black Action Retail Group recently, Campbell said she is not ashamed of her misdemeanours.
“It’s been a very interesting year. I’ve learned many lessons, like no more phones. In New York I’m the bad girl, I’m the good girl, I’m a controversial girl, and I’ve been through so much in this city,” the New York Post quoted her, as saying.
“I’m a recovering addict and alcoholic, of which I’m not ashamed,” she added. (ANI)
- Campbell gets angry when people she trusts let her down - May 05, 2010
- 'I'm not just a bad-tempered diva', insists Naomi Campbell - May 04, 2010
- Naomi Campbell says she hated herself while hooked on cocaine - Mar 22, 2010
- Why do celebs lose their cool? Status-linked ego, say experts - Feb 25, 2012
- Naomi Campbell embarrassed by past - Mar 22, 2010
- Double celebrations for Naomi Campbell - May 22, 2010
- Naomi Campbell practices mystical Kabbalah 'to control violent temper' - Oct 18, 2010
- Naomi Campbell takes to Kabbalah for temper - Oct 18, 2010
- Beauty queen loses title over nude photo (Lead) - Apr 18, 2011
- Beauty queen loses crown over nude Facebook photo - Apr 18, 2011
- I'm not miserable, I'm tired: Victoria Beckham - Feb 19, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne shows off her body after her amazing weight loss - Feb 15, 2010
- Naomi Campbell lobbying for more black models - Dec 10, 2010
- Naomi Campbell opens up about career on catwalk - Sep 30, 2010
- Miss York City 'stripped of crown for posing in nude photo' - Apr 18, 2011