Naomi Campbell to follow kabbalah?May 13th, 2010 - 5:57 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 13 (ANI): Only two years ago Naomi Campbell compared kabbalah to Alcoholics Anonymous, but the supermodel is now reportedly meeting Madonna’s kabbalah mentor, Eitan Yardeni.
According to sources, Campbell met Yardeni at Manhattan’s Kabbalah Center shortly before flying to Europe with her Russian billionaire boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, reports the New York Post.
In 2008 Campbell had criticised the sect, saying, “I knew about kabbalah before Madonna got involved. Kabbalah is not a religion, it’s a program. I don’t like to get hooked on things like that. It re minds me of AA, but just with differ ent words.
“They’ve got the same principles . . . I just believe in God. I am religious. I pray most days and do my thing. But each to their own.” (ANI)
- Naomi Campbell practices mystical Kabbalah 'to control violent temper' - Oct 18, 2010
- Naomi Campbell takes to Kabbalah for temper - Oct 18, 2010
- Naomi Campbell Takes Up Kabbalah Religion To Ease Her Temper - Oct 19, 2010
- Campbell's beau stung by jellyfish - Feb 07, 2011
- Naomi Campbell, Vladimir Doronin 'spend Christmas apart' - Jan 03, 2011
- Campbell spices up restaurant dinner with her own salt, pepper shakers! - Aug 25, 2010
- Campbell wants to get on with her life after 'blood diamond' testimony - Aug 06, 2010
- Campbell strips to her lingerie in new ad for beau's luxury apartments - Jan 22, 2011
- DiCaprio holds pre New Year's Eve party in Mexican resort - Jan 01, 2011
- Naomi Campbell's billionaire beau planning her super 40th b'day bash - Mar 25, 2010
- DiCaprio organises annual vacation with celebrity friends - Jan 24, 2011
- Campbell turns reporter! - Feb 04, 2011
- Campbell wants kids, but only when she is ready - Sep 02, 2010
- Campbell 'to wed Russian billionaire beau at ancient Egyptian temple' - Nov 12, 2010
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow tries to bring Kabbalah to the Hamptons - Jul 20, 2010